“Great place ”
Review of Bake My Day

Bake My Day
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Tobago
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious coffee. Had the soup of the day (cream of squash) and 1/2 sandwich combo (turkey pastrami) and both were great! Nice place to visit when in Tobago.

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Visited for cake and coffee recently, both were good! You hardly get places in Tobago with a good cup of coffee and they also have a very wide assortment of desserts! They serve sandwiches and soups as well.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

My partner and I have visited Bake my Day regularly for several years and have enjoyed very good lunches and service. There is always a tasty "soup of the day" and although we have tried many of the dishes, the Steak Hoagie Sandwich is still my favourite. When I lose weight I will indulge in the terrific selection of cakes and pastries.

Reviewed 10 January 2018

I love all the food, the whole menu and especially their desserts!! Make sure to have a Brownie, Donut or Tiramisu when you visit!

Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stopped in here whilst meeting up with a friend. I didn't want anything too big so I just had a simple cheese salad baguette. As baguettes go, it was really tasty. The service was fine - it's over the counter.
Whilst I was eating my baguette, the cake cabinet was in my eye line. I was trying to not have any but they looked so so good! I had a slice of the oreo cake and oh my days it was so good! All baked on the premises so even better!
Nice decor, great air con!
Awesome place to grab a bite to eat.