“Great place ”
Review of Bake My Day

Bake My Day
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Tobago
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Delicious coffee. Had the soup of the day (cream of squash) and 1/2 sandwich combo (turkey pastrami) and both were great! Nice place to visit when in Tobago.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed 19 April 2018

Visited for cake and coffee recently, both were good! You hardly get places in Tobago with a good cup of coffee and they also have a very wide assortment of desserts! They serve sandwiches and soups as well.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 3 March 2018

My partner and I have visited Bake my Day regularly for several years and have enjoyed very good lunches and service. There is always a tasty "soup of the day" and although we have tried many of the dishes, the Steak Hoagie Sandwich is still my favourite. When I lose weight I will indulge in the terrific selection of cakes and pastries.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018

I love all the food, the whole menu and especially their desserts!! Make sure to have a Brownie, Donut or Tiramisu when you visit!

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 20 July 2017

I stopped in here whilst meeting up with a friend. I didn't want anything too big so I just had a simple cheese salad baguette. As baguettes go, it was really tasty. The service was fine - it's over the counter.
Whilst I was eating my baguette, the cake cabinet was in my eye line. I was trying to not have any but they looked so so good! I had a slice of the oreo cake and oh my days it was so good! All baked on the premises so even better!
Nice decor, great air con!
Awesome place to grab a bite to eat.

Date of visit: July 2017