“Best tea shop in Trinidad”
Review of Dianne Tea Shop

Dianne Tea Shop
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 2 June 2017

This tea shop is like no other on the island. I returned on holiday after 2 years and the high standard of the interior at the time of opening was maintained and even enhanced. The Restuarant is modern but comfortable, with a feeling that you are at home with friends in a beautiful environment. I noticed that everyone was relaxed and chatting way after they had finished eating which the ambience encourages. The service staff are well trained, courteous and efficient. Diane's is my go-to place to meet friends for breakfast or lunch, or when I just want to have a quick coffee or tea. The food is delicious and elegantly presented. I recommend the sandwiches, pasta and scones.There are also excellent raw juices which I am always on the hunt for. Diane, the owner, suggested a newly stocked pu-erh tea. I already have a great selection from my travels but this one was exceptional. I will stock up for my return home to Belgium.

Reviewed 24 May 2017

I had an all-day team meeting at Dianne's and was really impressed with not just the decor and the menu (the eggs Benedict and the salads are soo yummy!!) but the service never once wavered from excellent over the course of the entire day! Our main server, Susan, was amazing and attentive from beginning to end and made sure we were always comfortable and our needs met, which is quite a feat with a large group. The room downstairs that's used for large group meetings is quiet, tastefully decorated and extremely comfortable, and even though we were away from the main dining areas, we didn't feel ignored or forgotten in any way. This place continues to impress me!

Dianne H, Owner at Dianne Tea Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 2 June 2017

Thank you, Thank you! It is always a pleasure hosting meetings at our restaurant. And you have made our day with your wonderful review!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

We had an early reservation for.my birthday and I must say that I was wowed by everything about this place. The ambiance, service and food was amazing. It felt like I was transported to another place and time. I will definitely recommend here to anyone.

Ruslene, you are a gem. Thank you for your lovely review!

Reviewed 8 May 2017 via mobile

My husband and I loved our food! Service was exceptional from beginning to end. Looking forward to our next visit!

Dianne H, Owner at Dianne Tea Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 21 May 2017

We appreciate the time you have taken to give us such an amazing review. We continue to be passionate about our sweet little tea shop and thanks to our amazing customers like yourself we are continue to be inspired!

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

People say customer service in Trinidad is dead....one visit to Dianne's and this belief is changed. Great service, friendly staff, beautiful decor just adds to the delicious meals. Always a great experience.

Dianne H, Owner at Dianne Tea Shop, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2017

Thank you Krystle for your great review. Hope to see you again.