“Great layout but improvements needed”
Review of Aioli

Aioli
Ranked #2 of 187 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Description: Helmed by Executive Chef Johnny Aboud, Aioli offers a Mediterranean inspired-menu for lunch, tapas and dinner in a beautiful, inviting setting. Chef Aboud trained at the Ecole Gregoire Ferrandi in Paris, the Lincoln Culinary Institute and the Florida Culinary Institute. With his team, he strives to bring out the best in carefully chosen ingredients, turning the cacophony into a wonderful symphony of flavor. We invite you to come taste the daring efforts of this young chef as he makes his mark in Trinidad & Tobago!
Reviewed 16 November 2017 via mobile

I'm in love with this concept but I have to say I'm a bit disappointed that of the three dishes I ordered only one of them left me wanting to come back for more. The rice medley was absolutely delicious and I would recommend for anyone to give it a try. There was a pasta salad which I ordered that was so under seasoned I doubt even someone watching their figure would enjoy it and as for the lamb chops I don't even know how you can have lamb who has zero flavor and apart from that it was not at the required serving temperature.

All in all I would still recommend this upscale on the go restaurant to friends and family. Please just make sure to pay attention to detail of all your dishes.

Reviewed 12 November 2017 via mobile

I have heard a few negative reviews about aioli.so i had to go experience this.
Nothin from the truth.
Service excellent.
Our Starter
Virgin strawberry. Daca
Mojitto
Bloody Mary serve with a chill shrimp.
Staters ok.
Entrees
Rissoto with grill chicken
Creamy tasty.
pan fried red snapper.could have used a bit of local seasoning.
Rack of lamb done medium
Tender juicy serve with a devine pollenta cake. Smooth and creamy.
Finish of with coffee . Tirmasu. And carrot cake.
Service. .you are well taken care off.
Food arrive at intervals so gives you chance to digest the last serving.
Prices ..not what people say.its
Affordable.
Our server for the night was keenan.
Made us comfortable. Explain each dish that we ordered.as first timers.
A must visit again.

1  Thank KrisTrinidad
Reviewed 9 November 2017

Even though the restaurant is small the ambience was cozy. The food was delicious and waiter was helpful. We all had a great time

Reviewed 7 November 2017

The food was excellent and the service even better. I liked the low-key quiet mood of the restaurant. It was a little overpriced for what it is but that is normal in Port of Spain. The cocktails were yummy. I really enjoyed my evening.

Reviewed 7 November 2017 via mobile

Unfortunately my birthday was on a Monday but it was a lovely dinner service was exceptional. Love the atmosphere will be going again