“Good pizza”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

Sat in he bar, both service and food were on point!
The wine list is lacking, but I found an off menu Cab that did the trick. The pizza is a good traditional brick oven style.
I’d go back.

Reviewed 30 October 2017 via mobile

Went with my team for dinner while I was visiting from Canada. We took our time but I wouldn’t say it took too long for anything....we were busy chatting. Appetizers we ordered could have more portions for sharing. I had a margherita pizza and find I’m always comparing to the best margherita pizza I had in Rome Italy. I’d say this was the closest...the only thing missing was some fresh basil leaves. The moscato they serve was delicious...I’d love to know the name so I can get some myself. Thank you for a great experience.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

We were a group of 18 and we go to La Cantina often, because we are very comfortable there. We all enjoyed our food, ordering pizzas and 'finger food' platters. It is a lovely atmosphere, that is very welcoming. We always enjoy La Cantina!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Went there a Saturday afternoon looking for some good quality Pizza. What I found instead was myself having to wait over an hour for a simple medium pepperoni pizza. The place wasn't even close to full either so the 'busy excuse' would have not cut it here.

- Food (taste & portions): 6/10
- Prices (food & drinks): 7/10
- Customer Service: 4/10
- Ambiance: 6/10

Total Experience: 5.75/10.

1  Thank Jade-Mark S
Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

This in my opinion is a casual restaurant, with a very old structure and decor. Enjoyed the food, however the drinks was a major disappointment. Ordered the strawberry daiquiri and it taste just like the pure pre mix with no alcohol added.

1  Thank Darcel I