“A fantastic chef”

Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

I have visited this restaurant many times and continues to be one of my favorite. To enjoy Peche's menu is to savor international culinary. Chef Ali has the expert ability to mix local flavours with gourmet to produce wonderful tasting meals and deserts. A fantastic chef.

Customer service and decor though satisfactory could improve to meet fine dining experience.

2  Thank CSWS

Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

the service and meal offerings were fantastic! pricey but worth it. you can taste the hand made in everything and thier drinks are really good. ambience is pleasant with modern chic design.

1  Thank veesha
Reviewed 3 November 2017

My husband and I went there one Sunday while passing through the area. Not a planned visit as we were out on errands. We were not "dressed" as the patrons we saw having brunch there and we noticed the looks of persons working there. It was most uncomfortable and we knew we were being judged by our comfort wear. We did order since I wanted to taste the food. My husband had purchased items there before and we had to call and complain about some of them but the dessert was good. Anyways, there was too much quinoa on the dish and while the fish tasted ok it was not a wow factor but could have come from any good Trinidadian Home kitchen. Disappointed with the food and the looks we kept receiving. We finished fast and left so very disappointed in that place. The young lady serving us was very pleasant though and I do wish that she can get another job elsewhere since this is not the type of establishment where you should judge your patrons as soon as they enter. We must be service oriented and cater for all persons from all walks of life and from any country. Clearly the mananageent here has no such training as to who a potential client may be or that persons may not always be in their "Sunday Best". Food was disappointing and too much hype given to this place. Training required for the management on basic Customer Service.

2  Thank Meera R
Reviewed 2 November 2017

After making a reservation for half an hour after tea service supposed to start, we were seated twice before finally settling at the third table. Teas advertised on the menu were not available, in fact it was English Breakfast or Chai! Opting for English Breakfast, we got something that could pass for a weak pot of green tea. Begged the waitress to please make it stronger and she brought a pot that I had to get up from the table to retrieve. Then finally we got the tea treats, (the mini croissant was good) however, to my dismay, the scone came with MAYONAISSE!!! yep...somebody didnt realise the white stuff is clotted cream not salad dressing. For the price...go Dianne's or Jaffa's.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

Visit here, for Restaurant week, Hostess was not from the area so couldn't give proper directions ‍♀️, Not even landmarks, which to me was pretty sad
Foood was good,service was excellent, Will definitely go back

1  Thank goinwthdflow