“Amazing food for reasonable prices”

Lola's Food Company
Ranked #13 of 193 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Price range: US$2 - US$10
Description: At Lola's we strive to become your home away from home with delicious Breakfast and Lunch served daily with a focus on fresh, locally grown ingredients. We offer both dine-in and takeaway options in a relaxed, cozy setting all topped off by our country style cooking that we guarantee will have you coming back for more! We're more than a restaurant, we're a family-owned food company.
Reviewed 8 August 2018

Lola's is a hole in the wall establishment located on Tragarette road and is so small you can drive past and not know it existed. But if you do it will be your loss because this eatery has some of the best food in the city. Chef Ria Ramoutar regular revises the menu and her attention to detail is remarkable. I recommend their instantly famous 12' hot dog which captures the essence of Lola's: simple with amazing taste. Its the perfect place to grab lunch when you're on the go.

Date of visit: August 2018
Niko K, Manager at Lola's Food Company, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for your fantastic review Rafael. We're super appreciative of your 5 stars and really happy for the positive feedback! :)

Reviewed 6 August 2018

The food is great, both local and international style, always something different on the menu, and the service is fantastic.

Date of visit: August 2018

Thanks so much Brandon. We really appreciate the 5 star review

Reviewed 30 July 2018 via mobile

Lolas is always an amazing place to eat. I always satisfied when I go there! The food the quaint ambiance. The service is amazing!! Always a great choice.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thanks for the super positive review Arif! :)

Reviewed 23 July 2018 via mobile

This is my 3rd or 4th visit to Lolas. Just like previous times the food and service was excellent. The food was well prepared and very tasty. Their food has an added personal touch that separates them from other restaurants. I would definitely return.

Date of visit: July 2018

Thanks for much for the 5 star review Dean. We're happy that you gave us 5 stars after many visits to Lola's :)

Reviewed 21 July 2018

So I wanted to go to Zazou for my birthday,but opted to visit Lola's Food Co,..Very beautiful experience today being my second visit,first for lunch.My pet peeve is customer service ,that being said, I must commend Nicholas who waited on me and my friend with such excellence,very polite,friendly, and accommodating.Re menu,grilled eggplant steak,crispy fried chicken strips and apple/cabbage slaw and grilled garlic ciabbata.Wow,very pleasant to my taste buds..hmmmm!! My friend had Angel hair pasta with shrimp which she thoroughly enjoyed.To top it off,Nicholas served me a slice of banana chocolate cake with whipped cream and sliced strawberry whilßt they sang Happy Birthday to me.Wow, without exaggeration,it is 5 out 5.Thank you all.

1  Thank Carole B
Niko K, Manager at Lola's Food Company, responded to this reviewResponded 8 October 2018

Thanks so much Carole! It was a pleasure serving you ladies and we'll see you again soon :)