“Why bother?”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2017

Why eat at an international chain instead of savoring the local cuisine? The food was fine, but it was very loud, very slow, and not at all worthwhile.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

The service was okay, but the food was horrible. There is no salad bar, which is why I even like Ruby Tuesday. But after getting the salad that I ordered from the menu I understand why they do not have a salad bar. The pineapple in the salad was not even fresh... it was canned... YUK!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

The food tasted great and was served pipping hot. Our server was really friendly and accommodating and informed us about the special so we were able to take advantage of those. Overall my group had a great time.

Reviewed 25 March 2017 via mobile

I went to Ruby Tuesday at the Movietowne location yesterday.
Should have realized my visit was going downhill when my mojito tasted like juice with no hint of rum. My friend's daiquiri was the same, no alcohol. I brought this to the attention of the server who took back the two drinks and added alcohol.

I ordered the vegetarian pasta which was one of my worst decisions of late. I am accustom eating vegetarian pasta at other establishments so was hoping that this one would taste good. To my disappointment the pasta was bland with a handful of frozen vegetables, in a cream sauce topped on linguini with some portobello mushrooms. Awful

The manager and server was receptive of my concerns but still was really disappointed by the expensive bland tasting pasta.

Reviewed 23 November 2016

Enjoyed lunch here with my wife....the place was just like any Ruby Tuesday any where in the USA....the food and service was great...