“Great...”

Cuisines: American, International
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 November 2016

Enjoyed lunch here with my wife....the place was just like any Ruby Tuesday any where in the USA....the food and service was great...

Reviewed 9 November 2016

Ruby tuesday has the best lemonade. All their menu items are excellent. Perfect place for a night out or even lunch with friends.

Reviewed 29 October 2016 via mobile

Ruby's used to be my go to place for a good burger and bbq ribs. But the service and quality of food have declined so dramatically over the years. I have been left by servers for 30 minutes at a time....to the point where I had to walk around the restaurant in search of my server so that I could pay the bill and leave. I have a pet peave which is cold fries. I ordered a burger and fries and the fries were almost room temperature. Would you believe that the waitress took my fries to the kitchen, microwaved them and brought them back out! I was left with limp soggy but piping hot fries! My biggest issue with Ruby's is service.they must invest in better staff. And too often I go there and the items I want are not available. The last time I ordered a smokehouse burger takeaway from them I was told that they no longer offered it. I would have to pay for a standard burger and add all the trimmings. By the time I made the standard burger into a smokehouse it was over $100. I told her thanks but no thanks.

Reviewed 22 September 2016

I usually love going to Ruby Tuesday Price Plaza but my experience on Tuesday 20th Sept for TnT Restaurant week was horrible. We(8 of us) were celebrating a birthday and went there for awesome food but were deeply disappointed.
Our food was generally cold and did not seem to be freshly cooked (pork ribs, mushrooms and thai phoon shrimp). This was not normal as our great experience in the past is the only reason I am not rating this experience at 1. Our waitress was slow and inefficient- e.g.she took almost 20 minutes to bring us chocolate ice-cream and when it arrived it was not chocolate but vanilla instead.
Our complaints to the manager Raymond seemed to be brushed off and we did not feel as if he took our issues seriously. He offered us two complimentary desserts as apology. Overall the dining experience that day was substandard and I will not be patronizing this restaurant in the near future.

Reviewed 13 September 2016

Great food with shareable options available for groups. Welcoming and pleasant staff. The wait for our order was not long at all. Great and inviting ambiance.