“Great flavours and taste!”
Review of Angelo's

Angelo's
Ranked #5 of 193 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 12 September 2018 via mobile

Beautiful and flavourfull dinner tonight!
Left Chef Angelo decide what to prepare for us. Tasted homemade Prosciutto and a ricotta salata from his family farm in Calabria. Then a 'due' of pastas, with traditional south italian sauces along with Prosecco and then a 'panna cotta with marmellata' as dessert! Angelo always brings back to Trinidad the taste of his beautiful Calabria! Well done!!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 4 September 2018 via mobile

I've visited Angelo's many times while in Trinidad. Very beautiful decor, fabulous music, and good Italian food. Angelo makes sure to visit each table as if you were family.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 31 August 2018

I dropped in at mid week, without dinner reservation and was blown away by the service and meal. The new parking area is convenient and safe and seating was expeditious. The meals consisted of a callaloo soup entree with sirloin steak and shrimp main course with a peppercorn laced sauce, and escargot in garlic sauce appetizer with lamb chops in a port reduction, together with butter laced baked potatoes and steamed vegetables as sides. Each dish was fabulous and outstanding. The lamb in particular was succulent and incomparably delicious. The chef checked on us to see if we were satisfied. All were quite full afterwards so no dessert was requested. Angelo's never disappoints.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

My wife and I visited Angelo's on our anniversary and it was our first at Angelo' together.
The service and food were excellent, and even though the price was more 'up market's it was very much worth it.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We dined in at Angelo’s on August 10th. We had no reservation and called while outside to ask if there was a free table. I’m so happy there was room for us. We had the best night. The wine was great and I truly believe the steak I had was one of the best I’ve ever eaten.
The staff were polite and friendly and the chef visited our table to say hello.
Will definitely visit again.

Date of visit: August 2018