“The very best of Italian Food”
Review of Angelo's

Angelo's
Ranked #6 of 181 Restaurants in Port of Spain
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2017

Excellent location with ample parking with a guard in close proximity. The proprietor, Angelo, always in attendance to ensure customer service and satisfaction. A variety of Italian specialities, good choice of wine and desserts. Reservations should be made in advance.

1  Thank jaykay6

Reviewed 13 September 2017 via mobile

I ate there recently with some of my friends. Let me tell you, the dishes were tasty!!!!!!!!

My friends, some of whom were visiting from the United States loved their meals. We ordered from the seafood pasta to lamb chops. The lamb chops fell off the bone and melted in your mouth. The house wine had everyone smiling. Having eaten in Italy, I can state, that in my opinion, that he gives the truest taste of Italy than any or all the other restaurants in Trinidad.

I will add further that nothing, nothing beats the delightful Chef making his way to the tables addressing any concerns to be had and making all feel welcome.

I have no qualms giving this restaurant 5 stars and recommending it everyone.

The price is not for the faint of heart but the ambience and the taste ensure that Angelo's is worth every single penny.

1  Thank Miaj1975
Reviewed 6 September 2017

This restaurant proved to provide an inviting and relaxing atmosphere which was perfect for the occasional date night. As there weren't much people (because we went very early, about half 6) this afforded us ample attention and great service which I perceived to be the norm in either case. We both had pasta and both loved it. We sat inside but seating was also available outside which from the looks of it was also a good option.

However, be warned that parking is available on the street and so we had to walk a little way to get to the restaurant.

1  Thank Kimberly I
Reviewed 6 September 2017

Their standards are consistently high, the meals are excellent and the service very good.
The owner is a very polite Italian Gentleman who is a very good chef and he has well trained staff.

There are too many tables crammed into too little space and having a private conversation would be impossible if they are even half filled.

The restaurant is located on Ariapita Avenue, not Ariapita Road which is several miles away.

2  Thank Thenomad1942
Reviewed 24 August 2017

Excellent meal - the special is real value for money - you get an appetizer, main course, glass of wine and coffee.
Their desserts are quite delectable. We were actually looking at the dessert cart as it passed our table before we even ordered our meal!

2  Thank cheesepaste