“Nice!”

Rizzoni's Ristorante Italiano
Reserve with OpenTable
Rizzoni's Ristorante Italiano is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #12 of 400 Restaurants in Trinidad
Price range: US$16 - US$75
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Rizzoni’s authentic Italian Restaurant. We sought out recipes from families and chefs in Italy and in doing so found inspiration from two particular families who provided us with generations of secret recipes and culinary techniques. Along the Southern Coast in Naples the Rizzo family gave us direction on several of the Classics like lasagna, spaghetti Bolognese, and many of the seafood items they serve their families today. Bold flavours, fresh herbs, and seafood right off the docks are all staples in the Rizzo home. In the hills of Northern Italy the Pisoni Family revealed their love for the finest meats and poultry available. The ribeye cuts, veal, and tender filet mignon were the most exquisite we’d ever seen. The Pisoni family shared their mastery of cooking with whole cream, hand churned butter, sauteing with fine white wines, and reducing the big reds and ports until they created the smoothest, silkiest sauces we’d ever tasted. Many of our thanks and gratitude is owed to the Rizzo and Pisoni families. In honor of their Italian heritage and in appreciation for them allowing us into their lives, we’re so very proud to bring you Rizzoni’s Ristorante Italiano. We hope you share in our excitement in bringing these age old protected recipes to life. We look forward to delivering a unique and authentic Italian experience to every guest, every time. Welcome to our home. Welcome to Rizzoni’s! ​
Reviewed 13 November 2017 via mobile

Good place to relax.. Nice ambience.. Portions are small. Prices are mid range to high. I had the lasagne.. Enjoyed the complimentary rosemary bread most.

Reviewed 7 November 2017

My guest left the ravioli as it was tough and tasteless.

I left the grilled fish as it was tougher than any steak I ever had. This must have taken a great effort in the kitchen.

We paid the bill and left.

Ryan C, Owner at Rizzoni's Ristorante Italiano, responded to this reviewResponded 8 November 2017

Good day Sir/Madam,
My name is Ryan Chin, and I am one of the Directors for the establishment, and I wanted to reach out to you personally to sincerely apologize regarding the quality of food that you received as this is not our regular standard and will be looked into as we speak and I wanted to assure you of this. If it is not too much to ask can you assist me in determining which location you had dined and the name your reservation was under, you can reply to my email directly for your convenience (ryanchin@rizzoni-italiano.com) - if you have a contact number that we can reach you, as this would also be very helpful in the event we need to contact you to invite you back should you be willing to give us another try. Again your feedback is very important to us as your comments ensure our quality and service is maintained. In future feel free to call upon myself should we be able to be of further assistance.

Kind Regards and again our Sincere apologies.

Reviewed 5 November 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited Rozzoni's for the first time to celebrate our anniversary and I must say that the customer service was world class, from management to staff. Our server was warm, friendly and attentive to our needs. The food was delicious as well as satisfying in quality and quantity and to top it off, it was affordable. Over all, my boyfriend and I were completely sacrificed with our visit and will definitely be back for great food and fantastic customer service.

Reviewed 1 November 2017 via mobile

The staff was very friendly and attentive. The bar tender didn’t know how to make a proper martini, but he tried his best. The atmosphere is very much like Olive Garden and the food is similar to The Cheesecake Factory. It’s within walking distance of my hotel, so convenience played a huge factor in dining here.

Reviewed 22 October 2017

Id say the service was the best part of our experience , the staff if wonderful and attended to our every need , the food was good ,the atmosphere was warm and inviting.