All reviews st vincent lovely hotel other hotels one night lovely dinner colonial style friday buffet in town the staff were friendly and helpful local food business trip two nights botanical gardens short stay nice view within walking distance enjoyed my stay
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Lovely old world style hotel, with lots of quaint features. Bar and restaurant are great, food good, prices reasonable and staff excellent. I had a very comfotable relaxing stay. I had a minor issue with my booking and the front desk staff went out of their way to resolve it - geniune ild fashioned customer service - thank you!

Room Tip: As for a view
  • Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Davebauhaus
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

While bareboat sailing down the Windwards, a crew member became ill and was transported to Milton Cato Hospital. Being unfamiliar with the area, a hospital staff worker suggested (I was the crew nurse) Grenadine House, nearby. This hospital worker actually phoned the hotel to secure a room and delivery of luggage was arranged- on good faith! I ended up spending 5 days at Grenadine House. Lindika, a staff member at the hotel was an angel to me during a difficult time; the entire staff was nurturing and helpful. I felt very blessed & safe to have found this oasis. My room was lovely, clean, great a/c. I took all my meals in the hotel dining room. The cuisine was local and a high level of preparation. All soups were authentic, delicious and nutritious. The salads were fresh and a special Friday buffet at lunch, was over the top! The staff, every single one, was helpful and caring. This hotel, nice, but made great by the staff provided a special experience that I will always treasure-angels and blessings all.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank bethbeach
Laela C, Manager at Grenadine House, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2018

Thank you so much for staying with us. It's always difficult handling medical emergencies in an unfamiliar place, but we are delighted that we were able to assist where possible and make you feel comfortable during a difficult time. It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to have you visit us again under better circumstances. All the very best to you.

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

We decided on the Grenadine House based on the architectural aspect of the building as well as the affordability.
A quaint stay in st Vincent. It was a about 20 minutes from the new airport. It was quite rainy when we stayed so we made the best of our trip hanging around the hotel, enjoying their well prepared meals and basking in the ambience of this simplistic country's colonial style hotel.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
3  Thank TriniGirl01

Thank you for staying with us. We are happy you were still able to make the most of your trip despite the rain. We hope to welcome you back with sunshine the next time around. All the best!

Reviewed 30 May 2018

A very nice view from the main hotel terrace and most rooms. A very nice swimming pool. Very nice public spaces and well kept gardens. Rooms are moderately spacious. Nice bathroom. Good AC.

Breakfast is nice and restaurant food is very good. And the staff is very friendly and service minded.

I liked my stay a lot.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
4  Thank Berichthier214
Laela C, General Manager at Grenadine House, responded to this reviewResponded 31 May 2018

Thank you for choosing Grenadine House and for sharing your experience. It was a pleasure to serve you and we hope to welcome you back again in the future. All the best!

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

As a frequent traveller around St Vincent and the Grenadines, I can easily say this is the nicest place to stay on the main land.
The really important reason for me, is the staff are very customer focussed and have a 'can do' attitude. Much of St Vincent (mainland) isn't very tourist savvy, meaning that the customer often has to make do or compromise. I have stayed at 3 other hotels where I was informed I couldn't get room service, one wouldn't order me a cab and another wouldn't replenish the mini-bar. These types of occurrences simply don't happen st Grenadines House. The staff go above and beyond to help.
The breakfast is plentiful and generally quite good. The rooms are well appointed, comfortable, have AC and new bathrooms.
My only fault is that the rooms have no fridge which I think is a must when you're staying for more than one night. But, the staff were very willing to accommodate by bringing several buckets of ice throughout my stay!
I have stayed at Grenadines House 3 or 4 times now, I won't stay anywhere else!

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank caribweezie84

Thank you so much for making Grenadine House your choice of stay in St.Vincent. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience and we look forward to welcoming you back "home" All the best!