Hotels.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
StayForLong
CheapTickets
All reviews ferry terminal old building cold beer bar downstairs rooms are comfortable free wifi visit st five minutes botanical gardens business trip rooftop downtown bequia vincent island oasis plane
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 April 2020

I stayed at this hotel for one night as I had to spend one night in St. Vincent after visiting relatives in Union Island prior to catching my plane the next day. The staff at the hotel were great upon check-in/check-out. When I got home I realized I had been charged twice by Cobblestone Inn, I contacted the hotel directly and they agreed that I had been charged twice (apparently I was not the only guest to have been charged twice that there was a few of us) and that they would have there staff fix the situation once the accountant spoke to the bank, which would take a few days. After months of back and forth with Sandra from Cobblestone, I still have not received my refund and now Sandra has told me to reach out to my own bank to fix this. When I have discussed this with my bank they have said they will have to launch a fraud investigation regarding this situation. Do yourself a favour and stay in one of the other lovely properties around St. Vincent, the accountability and customer service at this establishment has been a joke.

1  Thank SincerelyMelissa
Reviewed 25 February 2020

We spent two nights here prior to sailing aboard The Dove. The location is convenient to downtown, the ferry and the market. The staff is very friendly. The rooms are clean. Breakfast is great on the rooftop. Somewhat noisy if you are on the street. Choose the inner courtyard. We would certainly stay again.
Kingstown is very sleepy and there is not much night life. Restaurants for dinner are not in walking distance.

Room tip: One the street is noisy. Try the inner courtyards.
2  Thank blue95476
Reviewed 8 February 2020 via mobile

Looking for a restaurant or just a bar this is ideal, well priced, great service, WIFI and cold local beer.
I wouldn’t hesitate to call againwould be tempted to stay in one of the hotels room’s
Clean and well kept but mainly cold beer

Reviewed 6 February 2020 via mobile

If you find yourself passing through St. Vincent on the way to Bequia and the Grenadines, this is a nice place to spend a night or two. It’s located in the center of Kingstown in a 200+ year old building; rooms are comfortable, staff is helpful, and breakfast was excellent. It’s not a resort hotel, but its location — five minutes from the ferry terminal and a ten minute drive to the island’s lovely botanical garden — can’t be beat.

3  Thank Patti R
Reviewed 23 January 2020 via mobile

After a walk from the key side to the Botanical Gardens and back we were in need of refreshment. The bar is upstairs and open to the elements but lovely and shaded. The beer is good and reasonably priced. The staff very friendly and the free Wifi excellent. We didn’t eat here but the food looked delicious. Well worth a stop.

Date of stay: January 2020