Lowest prices for your stay
US$156
Reserve now, pay at stay
Expedia.comUS$157
Priceline
eDreamsUS$156
All reviews small pool spacious room callaloo soup villa beach fish caribbean island dive bequia sail whitney
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 January 2020

Our family of 4 really enjoyed our stay at the Mariners Hotel. After a long sail around the Grenadines, we were more than pleased to arrive at this beautiful, safe, and comfortable hotel. It is located right on the beach, has a great restaurant and is walking distance to other hotels/restaurants on the beach. We snorkeled over to Young Island and saw a lot of fish. Of all the hotels we stayed in on SVG, this was by far the nicest and most comfortable.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank lizs32
Reviewed 10 December 2019

We had booked the Mariners because, when we were there four years ago at another hotel, it had seemed the best of the four hotels down on Villa Beach and we particularly found the restaurant to be very good back then. This time round, the hotel, although a little tired, was very nice: a large, bright and spacious room with a fridge and a good side balcony with a decent view of the beach and Young Island, though the internal lighting in the evenings is not great. The quality and range of the breakfast offerings and the service was very good indeed and good value at US$ 10 pp pre-booked. However, the two evening meals we had in the French Verandah restaurant were disappointing (tough chicken and rubbery shrimp – possibly frozen, not sure). The Villa area in general seems to have gone down a bit and is rather scruffy.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank Mike L
Reviewed 13 October 2019 via mobile

So I arrived at 8:30 pm to try order some pizza because we were hungry. Since the place was pretty empty we thought it wouldn’t be a big deal staying. We ordered at about 8:40pm. We never received our order til about 10:05pm. When the pizzas came they were cold. Had to get them reheated, which they did in a microwave. The pizza itself was horrible. We made a complain to the floor supervisor at the time and her attitude was atrocious. I could not believe the response this lady was giving us. Her tone was aggressive and condescending. We were treated as though we were beggars. Mind you they did offer us complementary drinks which then also took forever to come. I ended up changing my mind from the drink because it was just another wait that I was not prepared for. The ambiance was nice but the service did nothing for us. This is one place I would not recommend. I wouldn’t wish this sort of service on anyone. At anytime. Asking for the bill however. It came faster than rain during a hurricane. The prices are outrageous for food you could find at a gas station. Put this visit right up there with the worst decisions I’ve ever made.

Date of stay: October 2019
Reviewed 2 August 2019

Although I did not actually stay at Mariners hotel this time. I must record my absolute highest regards for their customer care. Through no fault of the hotel there was a shortage of available rooms as the result of last minute, late night cancelled flight. Mr Browne the owner and Whitney at front desk were fantastic at finding accommodations elsewhere for us.

I stayed there in the past remember the customer service being just as good! I would reccommend this hotel to anyone for location, food and of course the fantastic customer experience.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 July 2019

Stayed a week in February. Very well run hotel. Everything you need. Rooms comfortable and clean. Staff helpful and always available. Nice bar and restaurant area with excellent food.
View from the pool area good, looking onto Young Island, very picturesque.
Good location for touring the island and not far from the airport.
Other hotels and restaurants nearby.

Date of stay: February 2019