“lunch and dinner”

Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 20 July 2016

one of the best lunches
pumpkin soup grilled chicken sandwich
great view dinner just as good relaxing location

There are newer reviews for Serendipity

Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

Just love serendipity. The ambiance, the staff, the service, the food, the location is first class. I went back in June and on my last day 9th June was looking forward to having lunch and was disappointed to find it close. Serendipity don't open on a Saturday for lunch :-(. God willing I'm going back in October for my birthday and hope I won't be disapointed and it will be opened. Keep up the good work. Highly recommended.

Reviewed 6 July 2016 via mobile

Awesome place with great views and a great breeze :-). Food was excellent and service was good. We were staying in Frigate Bay and this restaurant was a short cab ride away. Definitely would recommend dinner here.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Four of us enjoyed an excellent meal and wine. Fine dining at its best. Was recommended as one of the best places on the Island and certainly was a nice experience.

Reviewed 3 July 2016

Went with our dive group for our final dinner together... Had the Lionfish on beans and rice which was great. Perfectly seasoned and cooked to perfection. Even my wife, who really doesn't like fish, enjoyed a few bites of mine.