“BEST ON ISLAND...HANDS DOWN!!”

Cayman Turtle Divers
Ranked #3 of 28 Tours in Seven Mile Beach
More attraction details
Owner description: Welcome to Cayman Turtle Divers where we offer the best in Cayman Islands Diving and of course, the most FUN trips you can imagine! At Cayman Turtle divers, we provide a personalized dive experience with our dedicated and knowledgeable crew. At a maximum of only 6 divers, you won't ever feel crowded! Our staff is happy to provide a full valet service, from setting up your gear to washing it and packing it for you, and our resident marine biologist is always eager to fill you in all what all the little critters are doing on your dives. So who's ready to come join the fun?!
Houston
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“BEST ON ISLAND...HANDS DOWN!!”
Reviewed 9 April 2012

I have been to Cayman numerous times and this was my first time to actually dive! I have to admit I was quite nervous about diving, but wanted to try it!! Everyone says how amazing it is and they were right. Chris was AWESOME!! He knew I was scared and took extra time and patience to teach me how to dive. He went over every aspect of diving slowly making sure I understood all of the information. He got me into my gear and off the boat we went. He stayed right by my side the entire dive!! He pointed out interesting marine life and help me overcome my "fears". I had a wonderful time, especially because he "baby sat" me under the water.
Chris took us to several dive spots and each one was absolutely beautiful. I especially loved that it was a smaller boat (no more than 6 divers), had excellent equipment and clean!! I HIGHLY recommend Cayman Turtle Divers, for first time dives or experienced divers, like my husband.
Thank you, Chris for teaching me how to dive and opening up a whole new world to me. I now plan on getting certified and will be back to dive "with out a baby sitter" :) next trip. HUGE KUDOS to you and your excellent outfit!!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank Jamie L

3 attraction reviews
“Fantastic Kittiwake tour”
Reviewed 27 March 2012

I would highly recommend these guys for the Kittiwake dive. The crew has a solid tour and knowledge of the vessel and can take you throughout the various areas of the ship. It was a lot of fun to explore with these guys. Thank you!

Cambridge, Massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Solid scuba trip with a good small outfit”
Reviewed 17 March 2012

I did a number of dives over several days with Chris and Stewie in December 2011. Found them on TripAdvisor and emailed at the last minute and they were able to fit me in during a busy week.

They have a small boat and an intimate dive setting. I had as few as 2 other people and no more than four. Had a good time on every single dive. These guys are reasonably fun to go with. They provided everything, showed us good sites, were pretty flexible to our requests, and know their way around the place. Equipment was in good shape and there was no doubt about safety.

All in all -- I'd recommend them.

Visited December 2011
CO
8 attraction reviews
“Spectacular Diving”
Reviewed 4 March 2012

This is myself & my hubands 2nd year of diving with Chris. We have been going to Grand Cayman for 20+ years diving. Chris has an awesome boat and will take you North to dive whenever possible. That is our favorite area to dive. All the rest is beautiful too. I can't stress to you enough, you must dive with Cayman Turtle Divers on your visit. It is very professional & comfortable. Chris tells ya alot of good stories too in between dives. Make sure he brings his dog Daisy because she is a very entertaining diver!

Visited February 2012
Washington DC, District of Columbia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Private”
Reviewed 2 March 2012

My husband and I booked a scuba/snorkel excursion with Cayman Turtle Divers while on a cruise in Grand Cayman and the experience was great! There were only four customers total on our trip with one master diver and his two assistance. We wanted to do something more personal and not overcrowded with other cruise guests and this experience gave us exactly that! Kris took us to the old stingray city site and we were the only boat there. We saw lots of coral, barracuda and stingrays. If you want more "one on one" attention and a private dive without the crowds, Cayman Turtle Divers is the way to go!

Visited February 2012