eDreams
Destinia.com
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
All reviews bonfire restaurant camana bay king loft the hotel manager royal palm beach grand cayman min walk to mile beach workout area modern rooms great boutique complimentary breakfast small pool great place to stay body wash west bay rd gas station restaurants and shopping
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 October 2019 via mobile

I flew out from Washington DC and I would like to mention that Tyler and Rosanna made me feel like I was at home. The hospitality from the staff is 10/10! They helped me with activities such as sting ray island, snorkeling, food recommendations, 7 mile beach. The beach is a 1 minute walk from the hotel. It is located in the middle of so many food locations and they also have a kitchen/dining option in the hotel that is DELICIOUS! They were so kind and always checked on me. The room was spotless and very clean at all times and it was very modern! I felt like I never wanted to leave. I 100% recommend this hotel. It is honestly a gem and you will not regret it!

Trip type: Travelled solo
TylerWelton, Manager at The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 18 October 2019

Hi Reimy,

Thank you for this wonderful review of your experience at Locale Grand Cayman. We are so pleased to hear that you felt at home. That is our No. 1 Goal at Locale. Our Housekeeping Department take pride in making sure all our hotel rooms are kept in pristine condition. Thank you for again and we can't wait to Welcome you back!

Cheers!

Reviewed 10 October 2019

We really enjoyed our stay here and would definitely recommend this hotel! The manager Tyler and all the staff are very friendly and extremely helpful.
We stayed in the King loft which is a modern, spacious room that is very clean and modern, with a very comfortable bed! The ‘loft’ area is an additional space where you can sit or sleep (on a sofa bed)
The room is quiet, provides complimentary toiletries, tea and coffee and has a small kitchenette with a microwave.
The restaurant downstairs offers complimentary fruit, yoghurt, granola, toast and bagels for breakfast along with hot chargeable options.
There is a small outdoor pool with sun loungers.
Seven Mile Beach is just a few minutes walk away and there are many places to eat nearby. There are a number of public buses that run regularly and take you all around the island.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Hol1day5
TylerWelton, Manager at The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 11 October 2019

Hi Barbs,

Thank you so much for sharing your experience of Locale, Grand Cayman. We are so glad you both stayed with us and it was a good start to your holiday.

We look forward to welcoming you both back soon!

Cheers!

Reviewed 8 October 2019

I stayed in a King Suite Loft for 4 nights. The room and bathroom were well appointed with adequate amenities and a modern aesthetic. The loft was a bonus space for those who have to work from their room as well. The wifi is reliable.

All the staff greaet you by name which is a nice touch and the free pastries, coffees, juice and yogurt in the morning is an added bonus, for a good experience all around. They have a pool too but didn't get around to using it.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
TylerWelton, Manager at The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 9 October 2019

Hi Owen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review you experience at Locale, Grand Cayman.
Great to hear that you liked our King Loft Rooms. They are quite unique and modern.
We are pleased you took advantage of our continental breakfast.

We hope you come back soon!

Tyler & The Locale Team

Reviewed 5 October 2019

My one week stay with Locale Hotel was extremely good! Hotel Manager Tyler and her assistant managers Rosanna & Natalee were very friendly and helpful. They helped with itineraries and currency exchange, and we chatted like friends. My son and I felt like being at home with friends. The hotel room was spacious and immaculately clean. The windows seemed to be sound proof, and the room was so quiet! The beautiful beach is just a few minutes walk away. The hotel is very conveniently located on Seven Mile Beach, and is near to Camana Bay. A $2 public bus ride goes to other parts of the island. We love the stingray city and all the snorkelling around the island. It would be nice to he back again!

Trip type: Travelled with family

Hi Rachel,

We are thrilled that you both had a wonderful time at Locale, Grand Cayman. Thank you so much for reviewing your experience and time at Locale. It was only a pleasure to have you both stay with us.

We must agree with you, our hotel is conveniently located in an ideal location along Seven Mile Beach. Our goal is to make you feel at home and amongst friends. So happy we were able to turn your vacation into a good memory!

Can't wait to Welcome you Back!

Tyler & The Locale Team

Reviewed 27 September 2019

I stayed in September for 7 nights and from the minute I arrived the staff we were welcoming and friendly. I cannot rate this hotel high enough!
The cost for Cayman is very reasonable.
The location is great, just 10 minutes in a taxi from the airport and literally a few minutes walk on to Seven Mile Beach.
The bedroom is contemporary, large and spacious, bathroom with large walk in shower, and extremely clean - rooms cleaned every day.
The beds and pillows were excellent quality - the only time I haven't been ready to go back to my own bed.
Air conditioned - thank goodness!
The Bonfire restaurant attached is great, with a good menu choice, good breakfast and great, friendly staff.
A special thank you to Tyler and Rosanna who simply were the most helpful I have ever experienced and I have stayed in a lot of hotels. Nothing is too much trouble.
Great find and can't wait to go back!

Room tip: Double Queen - excellent space
Date of stay: September 2019
TylerWelton, Manager at The Locale Hotel Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 29 September 2019

Hi Julie,

Wow! Thank you for sharing your experience of Locale Grand Cayman. This means a lot to us and we are gratefully for your acknowledgement.
We are thrilled to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and we can't wait to welcome you back!

See you soon!