Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews boutique hotel aesop products coconut crab hotel deserves beach chairs ice chest lovely maria palm suites beach manager pools were clean sunrise yoga mega hotels baby moon mini bar rooms are huge soaking tub beautiful bedroom
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

I just became aware of TripAdvisor reviewing, so I actually visited this establishment in February 2019, but it won’t let me put the date back that far.

When I visited this location it was still opening up as Grand Cayman Beach Suites. Now they have changed it up and I am looking forward to coming back and experiencing the final product of this luxury hotel!
When I planned my trip to the Cayman Islands, I picked this hotel as a random blip on google maps, and I am so happy that I found it! I went with my mother and my grandmother, who needed some assistance with walking. The staff were extremely kind and helpful regarding assisting my grandmother in and out of taxis, and into the hotel.

The staff was extremely welcoming and helpful in all aspects. We stayed in room 307 (hopefully the numbering is the same) and loved the view! The room was very clean and spacious. Although expensive, the in-rooms snacks and drinks were of great variety.
The pools were very clean, and only once or twice did we run into other people while using the pools. The music they had at the beach was relaxing and fit the vibe. The sand was clean and white, and the ocean was clear and sparkling. The beachside food/drink service was spectacular.
Tillies is probably one of my favorite restaurants I’ve ever been to. The menu had a wide variety, and I never had any problems with my orders. While I’m sure the menu has changed and I cannot remember the names of the dishes I had, I loved them all.
The front desk was great about calling us taxis, and recommending local restaurants to eat at. The Fosters IGA supermarket is within a 5-10 minute walk, and we saw chickens roaming free in the parking lot!

All in all I would say I loved this hotel and can’t wait to come back in the future. I didn’t really have any issues and I’m sure it’s even better now that it has been updated/upgraded. If you come to the Cayman Islands I highly recommend you stay here!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

This hotel, location, staff, chef, restaurant manager ... TOP TOP NOTCH! Beautiful spot and we could not have asked for more! We have visited many islands in the Caribbean but this surpasses all!! We will be back! Thank you for your hospitality!!!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Mary S
Reviewed 14 March 2020

My wife and I weren't familiar with Palm Heights before we booked it a few months before our Feb.-Mar. 2020 visit. We're so glad we did and now fully expect it to be the go-to choice for our future mid-winter getaways.

We were able to take a non-stop flight on JetBlue from JFK to Grand Cayman, and Palm Heights is just a 15-minute taxi away ($27 U.S.). We were thus at reception by 1PM. We were greeted by Paula, who immediately set the tone for the boutique resort's professionalism and courtesy. We enjoyed a quick lunch on the property at Tillie's, which overlooks the beach, and our room was ready for us when we were finished.

And what a great room it was! Ours was a one-BR oceanfront penthouse, with a large bathroom and expansive living room. (The great housekeeping staff brought a bowl of treats each evening during their turndown service.)

The water on Seven Mile Beach is the most stunning blue and, while I can't speak for year-round conditions, there was no seaweed, no sharp rocks, or any other impediment in the water or on the sandy beaches.

Palm Heights' beach chairs are incredibly comfortable and the staff was especially friendly, led by our new friend, Jevin. My wife and I walked up and down the beach in both directions several times each day, noting how special our hotel's setup was.

We enjoyed the reasonably priced breakfast and lunch each day at Palm Heights, and the staff was also first rate. We always enjoyed talking to "Gaga" and "JJ."

We dined out each evening at a variety of restaurants that were all within a very manageable 10-15 minute walk. (The hotel staff can, of course, order you a taxi, if you prefer.)

Our favorites: Agua (Italian-Seafood), where my wife had the "best red snapper she's ever eaten"; and Copper Falls Steakhouse. (Note: The restaurants generally quote prices in Cayman dollars, so add approximately 25% to what's listed.)

Reviewed 13 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed at the Palm Heights for 4 nights. Every aspect of our trip was above our expectation. We were greeted at reception with a cocktail choice. Our room was recently redecorated. Their gym is fully equipped and new. The attendants at the beach brought refreshing towels, fresh fruit, or a complimentary frozen drink. The beach set up is complete with yeti cooler which is stocked with purified water on ice. The beach is not crowded, had complimentary water sport amenities, along with food and beverage service from Tillies which is a wonderful restaurant. We ate most of our meals at Tillies. The menu is unique, and the food quality is fresh with in house made sauces, cheeses, and desserts. No industry food. Palm Heights is the place to stay if you are interested in a boutique hotel on the water rather than a huge, overcrowded hotel.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 March 2020

My wife and I just got back from staying at this hotel for our anniversary and experienced a stay that was most memorable for the hospitality that went beyond all possible expectations.

From the outset, the staff from the valets to Paula at the front desk to Michael the Manager to the fellows who set us up on the beach to the bartender to the housekeeping staff were all super friendly, super helpful, and so welcoming to us!

Our room was exquisite with new furnishings, beautiful adornments, nightly gifts from the staff, and an incredible view of the beautiful beach and ocean! The service at the beach was dependable, and Michael the Manager is a character who clearly has the place under control and producing a really fun, hip vibe.

The pools were clean, and the restaurant (Tillie's) was better than expected. Free valet parking was nice, but what was most impressive and thoughtful was that the staff clearly cared for our well being. For example, on the final day, there was a massive fire on the other side of the island, and Paula called us to advise that it would take longer than expected to go to the airport due to a closed road.

This was the kind of experience I would recommend to everyone, as there were people from all ages there, and everyone seemed to be having a good time.

Please consider making this the place you stay when you visit the Caymans. You won't regret it!

Room tip: Every room has an ocean view of some kind, you cannot go wrong!