WIOL.com
eDreams
Travelocity
Orbitz.com
1,708 results
All reviews comfort suites stingers bar free breakfast ambassador divers sandy path yogurt breakfast room grand cayman dive shop short path pool area across the street beach front hot tub chairs and umbrellas hard boiled eggs coffee maker
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 September 2018

Friendly staff, pleasant large rooms, good breakfast, at the south end (begin) of Seven Mile Beach, short ride from the airport, close to yatchs for departure. Good value for money. Check out times as re rigid and bring charges if nit respected.

Room tip: Rooms to sea front have a view
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
2  Thank JorgeMCBKK
Reviewed 21 September 2018

I stayed at this hotel for a week while I was on business. I had the option of using more expensive hotels but on reflection, I wanted a hotel that I knew I would feel comfortable in and had everything needed. This hotel ticked all the boxes. My room was large, comfortable and very clean. It was a little dated but that was no concern. I used the gym and pool and these were adequate for my needs and it was nice to have the option of the beach as well, which I used in my downtime. Possibly if you were travelling in a larger number then you would want a bit more space at the poolside and beach.

Breakfast was perfect and an added bonus. It certainly filled me up for the day and had a good choice for everyone. Stingers restaurant on-site was closed for much of my stay, which was a little bit disappointing as it meant that I had no options for food within the hotel complex after breakfast.

All the staff were friendly and helpful.

If I'm ever back in the Cayman Islands for business then I would use the Comfort Suites again.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
3  Thank Gilly1976
comfortsuitesteam, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you very much for your detailed review. I have passed along your thank you to our hardworking team. Thank you! We have many corporate guests,that like yourself, realize that our property has excellent value with our reasonable rates including complimentary full hot buffet breakfast and wifi access. Our hotel is in a great location, being a 10 minute drive to downtown Georgetown and 5 minute drive to Camana Bay. Stingers, our onsite restaurant, has just been newly remodeled and is very reasonably priced. In addition, there are a wide variety of restaurants within a 10 minute walk of our property. While we are not directly on the beach, we are so very close. Our guests take the public footpath to the right of our pool and jacuzzi and within 2 minutes are strolling along Seven Mile Beach enjoying a beautiful sunset. We have many repeat guests and our team looks forward to welcoming you back the next time you're in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed 19 September 2018

With every visit my family feels as if Tom and the entire Team have gotten better and better. They care about us as if we were extended family and go above and beyond in making our stay incredible. The rooms are great, the beach is fantastic, restaurants are within walking distance and the poolside cafe is great. The desk agents, housekeepers, and Marlin at breakfast are incredibly kind and will remember you by name.

Date of stay: August 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
3  Thank dan s
comfortsuitesteam, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2018

Dear Dan;

We are so pleased that you enjoyed your most recent stay with us! I have passed along your thank you to Tom & all member of our team with a special thank you to Martin! You have summed us up perfectly. We are excellent value as our reasonable rates include a great hot buffet breakfast (scrambled eggs, waffles, pastries and much more) and wifi access. We have many repeat guests, as you realize, and or team looks forward to welcoming you back again the next time you're in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed 13 September 2018 via mobile

My boyfriend and I stayed at the Comfort Suites for a week while visiting the Cayman Islands, and I highly recommend this hotel. We were going to stay at a nicer hotel nearby, but after reading the reviews and seeing that they don’t charge a daily “resort fee,” we decided on this hotel. Our experience was excellent! We were a 30 second walk to the beautiful Seven Mile Beach. The hotel was extremely clean, staff were friendly and accommodating, and the free breakfasts were more than worth the costs. The best part is that we were walking distance of several other nice hotels nearby so we were still able to use their amenities.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
3  Thank me1issaATX
comfortsuitesteam, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 13 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you so much for your 5 star review! We are so pleased that you enjoyed your recent stay with us! You have summed up our hotel perfectly. We are very similar to the Comfort Suites back home in the USA and Canada. Excellent value as our reasonable rates include complimentary full hot buffet breakfast (scrambled eggs, waffles, pastries and so much more) and wifi access. I will be passing along your thank you to our hardworking, caring team. Our hotel, as you've mentioned, has a great location. While not beachfront, we are only a 2 minute walk, down the public footpath to Seven Mile Beach. As a little something extra we have complimentary blue canvas lounge chairs at the end of the public footpath and our Beach Attendant is close by to put up your umbrella. You make an excellent point that we do not charge the resort fees that some properties do. We have many repeat guests and our team looks forward to welcoming you back the next time you and your boyfriend are in Grand Cayman!

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Great location on 7 mile beach with white sand, free breakfast and friendly staff!
Why stay anywhere else when this reasonably- priced location is in the center of the universe??
The location is close to the airport, the beach, and within walking distance to XQ Pizza and Coconut Joe’s outdoor restaurant!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
4  Thank BuckeyeGirl66
comfortsuitesteam, Director of Sales at Hampton by Hilton Grand Cayman, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Valued Guest;

Thank you very much for your 5 star review. I will be passing this along to our excellent, caring team. You are absolutely right! We are a reasonably priced hotel and our rates include complimentary full hot buffet breakfast (scrambled eggs, waffles, pastries and so much more) and wifi access. We do have a prime location. While not being directly on the beach, we are so very close. Our guests take the public footpath to the right of our pool & jacuzzi and within 2 minutes are strolling along Seven Mile Beach. As a little something extra, we have our blue canvas beach lounge chairs and our Beach Attendant is close by to set up your umbrella. We have many repeat guests and our team looks forward to welcoming you back for your 3rd visit!