1,531 results
All reviewsstingers barambassador diversfree breakfastsandy pathyogurtbacon or sausagemake your own wafflesgrand caymandive shopshort pathbreakfast roomwaffle makerbreakfast staffpool areaacross the streetfront desk staffhot tub
Reviewed 30 October 2015

We stayed there for one week 3 weeks ago. They drained the poll on our first day (!!!!) and nobody bothered to tell us that we can use a poll from other hotel. They told us our last day: "Oh, we are sorry! Nobody told you?" Traveling with 6 months old baby, a pool was A MUST, so we were very, very disappointed. Jacuzzi was in function for two more days, but water was sooooo hot. Pool bar is cute, but when we ordered coffee and asked for sugar she said:" we don't have it. OK, can we get milk? We don't have it. Cream? No, we don't have it. But you can take sugar at hotel". She didn't bother to wipe our table, wet from rain, but she took herself a tip. First day a guy was at the beach to move and adjust umbrellas (this was very helpful and great!!), but we never saw him again and we were there for 7 days. Beach was very uncomfortable because after 3 pm was very hard to be in shade and it was very hot. Umbrellas were not even open completely. I had to move chairs, or baby, constantly and couldn't have 3 chairs all in shade at the same time. I ended up using chairs from hotel next door, and I was nicely asked to move (so embarrassing). Hotel was almost empty, so I guess that's why they didn't care much about us. We couldn't enjoy and relax at the beach, couldn't enjoy at the empty pool bar.
We shared all this with stuff on our last day and asked if we can check out one hour later (it would mean a lot to us because of baby). After talking with manger they said:"Yes, of course for $75". Stuff was great, hotel is very clean, beach is great, price is ok. This is the first time I am writing about some hotel because we mostly don't mind for many things and we are so easy going, but I had to share my disappointment .

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
3  Thank IvanaZeka
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 2 November 2015

Dear Guests - I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. Our swimming was closed for refurbishment, we made arrangements for our guests to use the swimming pool right across the street at the Seven Mile Beach condo which is about 40 feet from our front door. I am sorry if this arrangement did not work out. The service at Stingers is a great concern and I will be sharing your review with the owners of the restaurant for their attention and follow up. Again I appologize that we did not meet your needs, our pool is now completed and is fully operational.

Reviewed 21 October 2015

This wasn't by any means my first visit to the island or my first stay here and it is consistently far better, in my opinion, than any of the other options for either vacation or business stays on Grand Cayman.

Friendly staff and a comfortable, clean room with a good breakfast in the morning is a vacation package you can't beat. If you add the good wi-fi and a proper desk with an office chair in the room (plus the business centre in the lobby) it makes a great place to work out of. In fact my room had to double as an office for a couple of my days there. The room had everything I needed and the kitchenette came in very handy as did the flat-screen TV even if the rugby results left a bit to be desired.

The location is also excellent. Even though it's not actually on the beach the access is easy and you are close to everything. If you opt not to take a rental car there is plenty within walking distance (George Town is under 15 minutes) and you can always use the local buses, which are an experience in themselves - there are no stops, you just flag them down.

The hotel has an on-site dive centre (Ambassador Divers) and if I hadn't had to stop diving three years ago they'd still be my first choice.

Just great value and somewhere I will go back to.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled solo
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 26 October 2015

Dear John - thank you for your kind review and recommendation of our hotel. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and your visit to our island.

Reviewed 18 October 2015 via mobile

We stayed for a few nights enroute to Cuba and was pleasantly suprised. The hotel was conveniently situated, the staff were so lovely and nothing was too much trouble. Our room had a fair sized bathroom with loads of towels and even a kitchenette - though with all the food options available, Im sure they are seldom used. The beds were super comfy with 'choose your pillow' options. On arrival, there is a complementary Rum Punch at the poolside bar and the beach towel swap facility was a nice touch. The poolside bar staff were friendly and openly suggested things to do and see while in town and not just the touristy stuff, which was great. There is a sandy pathway to the beach, complete with lifeguard who has a cold water cooler to keep guests hydrated. Would definitely recommend this hotel

Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
3  Thank Aroha A
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 20 October 2015

Dear Guests - thank you for stopping over on your trip to stay with us. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and we sincerely appreciate your review.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

I stay here on business, the staff are always friendly helpful and courteous and nothing is ever too much trouble for them. The 1 bedroom suites with kitchenette and lounge area are well equiped and extremely good value compared to the more expensive hotels in the surrounding areas . Beds are comfy and have a choice of pillows which to me as a real fusspot who often takes my own pillow with me is a real bonus. The comfort suites is situated on 7 mile beach and has direct access to the beach through a small passageway. There is a nice pool and pool bar which serves good food at reasonable prices, but there are plenty of good restaurants within walking distance of the hotel. As a holiday destination the Cayman islands is quite expensive but worth a visit if you are into snorkelling, scuba diving or just chilling on the beach.

Room Tip: It is worth paying for the 1 bedroom suite with kitchenetter
  • Stayed: September 2015, travelled on business
1  Thank macmill
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 16 October 2015

Dear Guest - thank you for your support of our hotel on your Cayman visits, we appreciate this and are glad that you enjoyed our service, value and location,

Reviewed 14 October 2015

We stayed one night here and our room was very clean and comfortable... The bed was great and slept well! You get a complimentary rum punch from the bar by the pool and they have some nice snacks also. you can walk from the pool down a little path that takes you right out on 7 mile beach. very nice!

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with friends
1  Thank KBrus
CaymanComfortSuites, General Manager at Comfort Suites Seven Mile Beach, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2015

Dear Guests - thank you for your kind review, the housekeeping team will be thrilled with your feedback, we are glad you enjoyed our location for your Cayman Island visit.