All reviews luca restaurant grocery store beachfront villa across the street three bedroom the ritz infinity pool restaurant downstairs grand cayman full kitchen wrap around balcony huge balcony beach front family vacation on site restaurant copper falls steakhouse turn down service
Reviewed 31 January 2016

Love it!! Its an awesome place to visit. My favorite vacation of all time!! :) The farther you go from Grand Cayman's busy docks, the more peace and quiet you'll find. At Stingray City (actually a sandbar), stingrays swim alongside you in the tranquil waters. Closer to town, travelers report finding some of the best massage and spa services anywhere in the Caribbean.

Room Tip: top floor for sure and a good in the center room is nicest.
  • Stayed: February 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 January 2016

We were in Villa #1, bottom floor, walk out onto the beach. Ocean view from the master, kitchen, living and breakfast room. The Villa was immaculate! Kitchen fully stocked with cooking utensils. ily espresso maker & pods refilled. Washer/Dryer. 3 bedroom, 3 bath. There was also a variety of kurig coffees & teas available all day in the lobby. One bedroom had the pool view. Beach toys are available for the kids. Pool & beach wait staff is available. Lunch & dinner roomservice as well. Maid service & turn down service daily.

We called ahead and they booked our dinners for every night. Amazing beach side meals on the island! We also had Sunday brunch & one dinner at the onside restaurant Luca. The brunch was unbelievable! Best brunch we have ever had.

Chairs were covered in a fluffy cushion and then a fluffy towel cover & then a beach towel. Nice beach towels daily.

We chose not to have the resort fill our room with groceries. Had fun walking right across the street for groceries & the front desk gave us bags for them. They informed us that we would have to pay for the grocery store bags otherwise. We could wheel our grocery cart out of the store, across the street, into the garage, up the elevator & right into our villa. Fast & easy!

The wifi here was wonderful! Free & worked even out on the beach. Every restaurant has free wifi as well.

The only negative I would say was the beach service. I would have to find the waiter and ask them to come back every so often. Otherwise, they would not come back by.

If you are interested in any restaurant info. I would be happy to help!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
9  Thank holloway6
Reviewed 27 January 2016

My family of five to include three teens stayed 8 days at Caribbean Club last August. It is everything it says it is! The three bedroom villa was amazing! The service impeccable! The beach uncrowded! First about the resort. The pool is small but who cares when Seven Mile Beach is seen from your balcony. The rooms are very spacious, luxurious, and well maintained. The grocery store and restaurants were across the street or within walking distance. We rented a jeep and parking was free. We loved Stingray City and other excursions. We loved taking a boat to Rum Point for dinner. The dinner was so so but the boat ride was awesome. The island offered so many amenities in a convenient setting. Our room was right above the restaurant Luca (which has the best Sunday brunch on the island) yet we did not have a problem with noise. It was hot but no warmer than other islands in summer. The only con I can think of and it did not affect our vacation is that many days we hung at the beach, went to dinner, and came back to the resort and found it lacking in entertainment. When we went to Aruba, Bermuda, and Turks and Caicos there were evening activities or you walked around after dinner. Not so for our Cayman vacation. Still it was one of our best Caribbean vacations and one of the most relaxing! I highly recommend it for those traveling to Cayman Islands! It was worth the price tag! I want to thank Danielle and the staff who made the vacation special!

Room Tip: Ours was above Luca the restaurant yet it was very peaceful and quiet. I don't think there is a bad room at Caribbean Club.
  • Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
4  Thank Gottagogirl01
Reviewed 27 January 2016

This was my second trip to Grand Cayman and staying in the Caribbean Club. The place is just beautiful, great staff, very clean, amazing food with unmatched scenery and views. I travel often and have to say the Caribbean Club is by far my favorite place to stay on any given trip. If you want the ultimate in beauty and service this is the place to go. I hope to return to Grand Cayman again next year and would not want to stay anywhere but the Caribbean Club. Thank you!

• Stayed: January 2016, travelled with family
Reviewed 26 January 2016

I have traveled to the Cayman Islands frequently with my family in the past and just the s last week was my second opportunity to stay at the Caribbean Club. There isn't one thing that you could say negative about the Club. Amazing food at Luca, we dined well every night. Every member of the staff greeted us with a huge smile everywhere we went. On top of that, the suite we stayed in was immaculate and very refined, the maid staff did an amazing job at keeping us well stocked with anything that we needed. I would recommend the Caribbean Club to just about anyone who would ever want the finest the Caymans have to offer!

Room Tip: higher the floor the better the view!
  • Stayed: January 2016, travelled with friends