Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews swim up bar eating house the open air lobby grand cayman all inclusive package nightly entertainment beach resort king room pool view mini fridge swimming area rooms are nice seven mile gelato public bus plenty of chairs camana bay
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 August 2020 via mobile

The resort stopped paying their electricity bill. So if you don’t mind paying $600 a night for hotel with no electricity , then this place is for you. Enjoy a night of candlelight with your significant other!

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank 1100globetrotter
Reviewed 27 July 2020

Just stayed 1 night before our flight out, where to even start: Shower handle fell off when trying to adjust it for warm water; busted hot water pipes on our side of the resort the morning we were leaving - staff keep giving us promises but did nothing so hubby had cold shower before catching plane (hubby would not have gone out snorkeling in the am if he had known there was a hot water issue); only 1 washcloth for 2 people; no pool towels; super noisey from the music in the lobby (stuffed towels by door cracks, TV on & earphones in ears barely stiffled the noise); room very run down. I had prebooked the room several months ahead of time & about 2-3 months before our stay they charged the $600 to my credit card. That should have been a major red flag. At checkout I complained to the front desk but they would not give me any refund. Jimmy Buffet should be ashamed this resort carries his brand name of Margaritaville.

Room tip: There are none - we had a room far from the lobby but it did nothing to help with the noise.
Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 30 May 2020

This place was perfect for our needs. Stayed with my teenager and her friend. Didn’t do all- inclusive. Beach was very nice- cove for safety which was exactly what we were looking for. Snorkeled daily- a little foggy but cleared just beyond the rocks. Every night there was a different event in the lobby which entertained all. Pools were nice but could have been cleaner. Food was pricy and not the best but many options outside the hotel within walking distance. As part of the reservation there are bikes, kayaks, paddle boards, and some daily activities. I had to fight for a refrigerator on the first day (all rooms supposed to have one) but after multiple requests I eventually got one. Beds were comfortable, had no view from balcony(parking lot) but otherwise enjoyed our room. Perfect vibe for young people- wouldn’t call this a quiet place but that isn’t what we wanted. Fast food/liquor store close. Everything is expensive on the island so be prepared to pay.

Date of stay: February 2020
Reviewed 26 April 2020

Great value for a cute little resort on an otherwise expensive island. We loved the customer service, and thought the bartenders especially were amazing. We travelled from Canada, all inclusive. Food was incredible, not a huge variety - but every single meal was fresh, delicious and wayyyyy beyond typical AI food. Beach was okay, great snorkelling beyond reef. Our room on the adult side was quiet, and cute. Evening entertainment was great, and we liked that everything took place in one central spot. We love smaller resorts, so for us - this was a perfect choice. We’d come back here in a heartbeat.

Room tip: Third floor and up have great views
Date of stay: March 2020
2  Thank mermaidmommy74
Reviewed 8 April 2020

This is the best value you will get in Cayman bar none if you can get the all inclusive package. We booked with Sunwing. Everything from food, room and service was good. The beach is amazing with lots of ocean life to see if you like to snorkel. Great amenities and very clean. Staff are friendly and helpful. You must try their Angus burger at the grill, brought me back to a time long ago when I was young and burgers were the real deal. The food in the main dining room was gourmet and the drinks there were the best. Lots of variety in general.
I have to give a special thanks to Reinalyn in the main dinning room and Ani at the Grill. They really brightened the day with their attentiveness, helpfullness and attitude 10+++
The only improvement needed was we got wrong information from some people at the front table. Some staff at front table was really helpful and friendly but some did not seem helpful or enthusiastic to help. Maybe I am too sensitive or it was a bad day for some of them as I am sure people can be demanding.
My advice: go early and book/reserve early for dining so you won't be dissappointed, the best place to be on the beach is under the palm trees on the far left of the beach (looking out to ocean), you can get shade all day if you position yourself properly but again, go early to reserve a spot with your towel. I don't swim in the pools now after I found out the average amount of urine in public pools :-0

Room tip: stay away from pool view rooms if you want quiet
Date of stay: March 2020