“Healthy food!”

Fresh Kitchen & Coffee
Price range: US$2 - US$15
Reviewed 12 April 2018 via mobile

Easily you can find many options for healthy food, honestly everything is fresh and organic, but tasty and decent portions.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

This is a top quality place to eat really healthy beautifully prepared food; a class act. There is a wide selection of healthy salad bowls, smoothies, wraps etc. Everything is prepared freshly for you and based on healthy ingredients. The staff are wonderful and very friendly and helpful. You can have just drinks and juices or a whole meal. I always feel great after eating the food and it is rare to find a really healthy eating place like this. This is a great place to come. Great also for vegetarians and vegans. The service is great.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

I visited “Fresh” at 9am today, with three of my kids aged 16, 6 and 1, this Saturday morning.

The two eldest were not interested in the hot menu, so opted for pastries, juice and ice tea.

Our order was a chocolate muffin, chocolate croissant and regular croissant (yep nothing healthy). Drinks two lemonade (not fresh, bottled) and an ice tea (bottled, not fresh brewed).

Order total CI$22, approx US$27, for pastries and juice, expensive I thought.

Well I went with it as we were already there and they have a special oven to warm the pastries - I thought this will be worth it.

Boy was I wrong, muffin tasted plastic, regular croissant was at least two days old and stale (they have no jam or butter to go with it, so I had a bite and left it), Chocolate croissant was good my 6 year old said.

The lady taking our order tried her best to hide a few yawns during our time figuring out what to eat. She didn’t want to engage us or offer any menu help. After we ordered we didn’t know if we should sit and wait or sit and be served, again the server didn’t offer any help so we awkwardly sat down.

The ambiance is sterile, would suggest switching dusty plastic table plants out for fresh flower in keeping with the fresh theme.

All in all, it was my first and last time I will spend any of my hard earned cash at this restaurant.

Reviewed 5 January 2018 via mobile

As a new regular to Fresh I have had the chance to try many of their awesome salads which I really recommend. Their bowls and wraps are great as well. They have vegan and vegetarian options ( also lots of meat! ) The dining area is very clean and modern. Fresh is suitable for take out or dine in. You could eat solo, as a couple, they have a pretty large sitting area so can also accommodate groups. Excellent option for families on vacation looking for something healthy!! All the items on the menu were created by the owner who is a chef. Definitely worth checking out! Cheers x

Reviewed 23 November 2017

Just had my first visit after hearing good things. Its a great menu and I really felt spoiled for choice. Ordered the beet salad with jerk chicken on top, which was amazing!! The restaurant has a cool, bright, modern interior with lots of space. I'll be back....often!