“Always find myself returning...”

Coconut Joe's Beach Bar & Grill
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene, Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Coconut Joe’s, Centrally located footsteps away from Seven Mile Beach, is a casual restaurant dedicated to delivering great food and great experiences in a friendly, high energy atmosphere.
Reviewed 2 December 2017

I am more of a "bar" guy, rather than a "restaurant" guy, but I always find myself spending some time at Coconut Joe's. There is a tranquility here that works for me, and I suppose for many other. If you find yourself a little "stressed", stop in and unwind. The staff and setting is very chill conducive.

Write a ReviewReviews (3,060)

Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

Across the street from Marriott, quick breakfast or lunch, moderately priced. Good pancakes and fish & chips.

Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

This is definitely not a place to go if you’re looking for a fancy or refined dinner. But if your looking for a fun, laid back meal with great rum drinks, this is the place for you! We loved it.

Reviewed 30 November 2017

This restaurant is right in the middle of 7 mile road. We have eaten there serveral times during our visits to Cayman and it never disappoints us. The fish tacos are very good with a spicy Cajun rub, My husband is Vegan and there are food choices which suites his needs. The local wildlife sometimes finds its way into the outside seating area, which is something I look forward to.

Reviewed 28 November 2017

A nice spot for lunch after the turtle farm or swimming with the dolphins. Food is tasty and waitress was terrific. If you're coming off a cruise ship, just remember -- the food is not in American dollars.