Lock in the lowest price from these sites
FindHotel
WIOL.com
Hotels.com
1,284 results
All reviews wine hour social hour grand cayman beach restaurant main restaurant the ritz turn down service bottle of champagne paddle boards ocean view tacos amazing property pool staff pool bar cayman islands every staff member four seasons
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 February 2021

I cannot express how incredibly thrilled and refreshed I feel any time I leave the Kimpton Seafire spa! I have had several hydra facial appointments with sherry and its truly the best treatment I have ever had done to my face! Sherry is so informative and incredibly kind you feel welcomed from the very second you walk in! The entire spa experience is with out a doubt my favourite on the island. Prior to any treatment you have the gorgeous facilities to use at your leisure, as-well as a tea of your choice or light snacks! Do yourself a favour and book in for your hydra-facial now! It has seriously changed my skin game to effortlessly glowing!

Room tip: best spa experience, best hydra facial, ocean front
Date of stay: February 2021
Steven Andre, Owner at Kimpton Seafire Resort + Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Daniela,

We absolutely love to hear that you feel so thrilled and relaxed after visiting us at The Spa, we can't wait to have you back!
Cheers,

Reviewed 25 January 2021

Very nice boutique hotel in Cayman! One of the BEST if not the BEST! This is also due to proper management of Steven Andre (General Manager) all the staff are very friendly and helpful, clearly happy with their jobs because of the leadership of their GM who we had an opportunity to meet! A GM who is pro active and very pleasant! I will stay here again! Without a doubt! Kudos to GM Steven Andre for a wonderful hotel!!!

Date of stay: February 2020
4  Thank Citizen0923

Hello Citizen0923!

Thank you a million for this review, It was a pleasure meeting you as well!

We can't wait to have you back soon!

All the best and until next time,

Reviewed 25 January 2021

From beginning to end, a friendly, attentive and supportive, unobtrusive tailored guest experience. Wonderful discreet welcome, lobby staff so lovely, then bellboy brilliant, explaining whats on offer and the delights of the resort. My first day was for business with day 2 and 3 for pleasure. Wonderful food and wine in restaurants, beach a dream and even squished in some boarding and a jet ski hire. The ladies in the spa are simply amazing too. All in all a flawless experience. I will be back !!!

Room tip: Corner rooms have larger balconies. : Ask for a coffee maker if not supplied in your room :-)
Date of stay: January 2021

Hello there,

Thank you kindly for this beautiful review, most importantly, we are glad to know you had a wonderful and flawless experience, we will certainly be thrilled to have you back in the near future.

Reviewed 1 January 2021 via mobile

We are on day 3 of 4 here at the Kimpton Seafire resort and spa and I never want to leave. The staff have been amazing! They have gone above and beyond to make our stay even better than I could have imagined. Madalyn in particular organised a welcome surprise in our room for my birthday which was a fabulous treat and she has been incredibly helpful with all of our needs throughout our stay!!
I was lucky enough to enjoy a beautiful massage on my birthday and it was incredible. The spa facilities are far superior to any I have seen before.
We danced the night away at the sparkle New Year’s Eve party which was incredible!
I’m so glad that we chose to stay at the Kimpton Seafire resort and Spa for my birthday. I am extremely happy with our stay so far!!!

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank SineadH26

Hello SeneaH26,

Once again Happy Birthday! Thank you for sharing your experience, we are so glad you enjoyed it and we will definitely pass the shout out to Maddie!

Reviewed 30 November 2020

Alicia is the bomb. She understands executive vacationing. Friendly attentive and supportive of special requests. She makes you feel like family to enjoy your stay so much more. Made our trip...all three times!

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends

Hello there,

So glad to know you had a great staycation!

We can't wait to have you back!