“Nice Coffee shop with great location and view”

Papermans Coffeehouse
Cuisines: Cafe
Reviewed 19 June 2015

The shop is on the 2nd floor (or 1st if you're from Europe) and has a nice covered patio with a great view of George Town and the harbor. Since George Town is quite busy when the cruise ships come in, this is a nice place to be in the middle of everything, but not jammed like in the ground floor shops and restaurants.
Coffee is also really good - expensive, but then everything is there... but there's also wifi, which is a huge bonus...

Reviewed 14 May 2015 via mobile

Had a quick stop off at Papermans in George Town for lunch today for the first time. The food was great (I recommend the curry sandwich) and the service friendly and efficient. Will definitely go back!

Reviewed 29 April 2015

I get coffee from Flagship Papermans almost every morning and my favorite part is my friendly "Good Morning" from Ms. Karlene and Ms. Tracy. They are just soo sweet and always friendly even when there's a million and one Cruiseships in town and the place becomes packed. They always remember my name and order and it's not just with me but with many others too. Thank you to the ladies for always starting out my day with a smile and a wonderful cup of coffee. :)

Reviewed 16 April 2015

Came here on my GF and I's biking trip while we were shopping, ate this amazing breakfast wrap and had a pretty decent coffee. If your a coffee house lover like me than i would recommend trying it! lots of rich buisnessmen and free newspaper. Hard to locate but it tucked in a small shopping square close to a grocery store.

Reviewed 3 April 2015

We stopped by Papermans for an iced coffee and a piece of carrot cake, both were great. The balcony is very relaxing and a great place to catch your breath and plan the next leg of your sight seeing. The free Wifi is a bonus for tourists.