Travelocity
Orbitz.com
CheapTickets
Hotels.com
ZenHotels.com
All reviews shore diving dive staff cathy church dive shop dive trip great dive dive sites underwater photography morning boat grand cayman stingray city boat crew open water dive lockers two tank non divers small refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 April 2020 via mobile

One of my favourite places on the island for it's mesmerizing ambience, amazing food and drinks. Very efficient and friendly staff!
Their kaathi kebabs and biryaani's are my all time favourites. The food prices are also easy on pocket.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 19 March 2020

This place was fun great shore dive and we did 2 boat dives a day. First class orginization. We also did the optional Sting Ray city dive and the wreck dive. Saw a ton of small fish and a few rays / Nurse sharks and turtles.

Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Malloryjimd
Reviewed 19 March 2020 via mobile

We stayed at Sunset house with a group of 7 and had divers with us that were just certified, some with 25 dives and some with close to 200 dives. They did an outstanding job accommodating all of our skill levels. I would highly recommend Phil, TJ, Reed, and Alex. They were all good but we personally went scuba diving with the four I mentioned. Those four were very personable, kind, entertaining, willing to help, we’ll trained and knowledgeable. The diving experience was great!

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank jessicahL6755YO
Reviewed 7 March 2020 via mobile

Just back from completing my open water dives which happily I'm able to say I completed and now a underwater bubble maker!!

From booking my course via emails always quick replies to meeting my instructor Veronica a very professional company.

I'm a very nervous diver Veronica was amazing encouraging me that I can do this especially giant stride.

Had a brilliant dive to the Kittiwake amazing crew the boat was great a first and memorable first dive.

See you again in 2021.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 29 February 2020 via mobile

Just finished a week stay at this dive resort. Accommodations were great, room was clean and priced accordingly for the island. The restaurant had great food, and the staff was excellent, very helpful and went out of their way to make you feel at home. Even if I wasn’t a diver, I’d come back and stay here. Thanks for a wonderful week.

Date of stay: February 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank BrickyardPub_BBQ
Anne Briggs, Owner at Sunset House, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2020

We are glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you come back to visit : )