Open today: 07:00 - 17:00
Review Highlights
Outstanding dive operation

Wonderful dive operation. Right in Georgetown. Easy walk from cruise ship pier. Don't pay Cruise... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
scubaman1245
Chesapeake, Virginia
via mobile
Number 1 dive centre in Grand Cayman!

Wow! Had an amazing experience with these guys, completed my DSD and now can’t wait to get myself... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
AnnetteH616
Potters Bar
via mobile

All reviews lobster pot cheeseburger reef discover scuba basic skills open water fish refresher course cruise ship kittiwake wreck padi certification shallow water these folks great diving diving experience top notch marine life feel comfortable
Reviewed 21 March 2018 via mobile

First time doing an open water dive with Andrew as our guide. Had an amazing time felt completely safe the entire time. Andrew did a great job constantly making sure we had plenty of oxygen and if I was warm enough throughout the entire dive. Will becoming back again. Highly recommend to anyone who wants to dive in grand Cayman.

1  Thank Blake G
Reviewed 17 March 2018

My daughter completed her open water certification dives with Lobster Pot. We had an amazing experience diving with Mike. Mike was both a great teacher and source of encouragement for my daughter. I highly this dive center!

Reviewed 16 March 2018

My wife and I used The Lobster Pot for our Open Water Certification Dives on a referral from our local dive shop in Michigan. Mike Painting was our instructor and he was excellent! Mike is very professional, takes his trade seriously, and you can tell he loves what he does. My wife was a little apprehensive about some of the mask and regulator skills in open water, but Mike gained her confidence and led her through them with no issues. By the end of our trip she was totally comfortable in the open water.

Would use The Lobster Pot without hesitation if we are ever back in Grand Cayman

Reviewed 8 March 2018

This was my 12th dive with this group and it keeps getting better. Always friendly, always patient and staffed with the most knowledgeable instructors on the island. From my first open water all the way through to now my rescue training, they've have spoiled me from all other dive centers. While safety is paramount, fun is always had by all.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

A last min request and we thought we were out of luck. But the nice people at the lobster pot dive center cane through. We had experience levels from master diver to never been snorkeling, no problem. Nice clean shop, Friendly staff well maintained equipment. Within walking distance to the tender drop off.

Date of experience: February 2018