“Very Memourable Meal”

Price range: US$20 - US$40
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 6 December 2017

The location of the restaurant is not where one might expect on a Caribbean island; it sits at a busy intersection with no ocean views. If you want a view go elsewhere, if you want fabulous food and impeccable service this could be your place. We started with Ceviche which was not the typical recipe one might expect. It was nevertheless delicious as were the mains that followed. Paella (rare to find on a menu anymore) was outstanding and while it appeared a little pricey at first it turned out to be good value considering the quality of what I got. The New York steak was heavenly and cooked to perfection, the accompanying sides tasty and creative. All enjoyed with a nice Justin Cabernet from a large but easy wine list. The owner took the time to visit each table on his night off and to make sure the restaurant was running smoothly. There was no room for dessert unfortunately, but complimentary chocolates were provided as a nice finish to a beautiful evening. Great food, professional and attentive service, comfortable seating, and I did not miss the view at all.

BlueCilantro, Owner at Blue Cilantro, responded to this reviewResponded 9 December 2017

Than you for the great feed back , will share this with my Team

Happy Holidays

Reviewed 30 November 2017

The staff, the food tastes and quality, and presentation is beyond fine dining expectations. Always our #1 stop in GC. If Chef Shetty moves to Houston we will be there. This is a "can't miss" restaurant. We make it 2-3 times per year! Trust this review.

This website not allowing me to rate service, food, and value all are 5!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed 29 November 2017

Spent last summer back and forth to SanFran, so did several Michelin Star restaurants. Blue Cilantro does a great job of preparation and presentation. GF did the 6 course and I did ala carte menu. Both were great.
I did the Canadian Foie Gras and while good, does not equal French FG. I did the Whole Red Snapper for my main course and it was great. Not over or under cooked, with lots of flavor from it being so fresh and the herbs/seasoning on the skin.

Will definitely return on our next trip to Cayman.

1  Thank MBZBOY
Reviewed 22 November 2017 via mobile

While this spot came highly recommended by a local we were a bit disappointed. The location was not ideal (shopping center adjacent to the main drag) for the Caymans and some of the food was disappointing. Salad was over dressed, and the lobster raviolis were good not fabulous as well as the ravioli entree. One diner had the full snapper (head /tail on) and said it was exceptionally good. The service was very attentive and excellent. I would go back again and have the fresh fish.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

Outstanding Meal. I had the whole snapper and my wife had the grilled Wahoo. Shetty the Chef makes food that melts in your mouth. I think I ate every piece i could of that fish. It was just so good. My wife also enjoyed her meal. lots of wines to choice from and drinks. We were so pleased with our food and the staff. Very helpful with helping me get a gluten Free shell fish meal. would for sure go back and rank it a top place. Grand Cayman has so many good choices. This is one not to miss.