“Our go to place for breakfast!”
Review of Eats Cafe

Eats Cafe
Ranked #53 of 347 Restaurants in Grand Cayman
Price range: US$6 - US$20
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 29 June 2017

This is a very different place with an extremely diverse menu, which reflects the staff (our server is from the Philippines, cooks from India and the owner from Canada). This, in my mind, is the best deal you will get for breakfast. VERY reasonably priced (I've had more expensive breakfasts in the U.S.) and I love their blueberry pancakes. My husband ordered a ham and cheese omelet and we both tried the standard bacon/eggs/toast. Coffee was better there than at our hotel. I really like the staff - VERY friendly and just fun place to go to.

2  Thank pames614
Write a ReviewReviews (1,302)

Reviewed 27 June 2017

I ordered a salad from here for lunch, and a side of fruits.. WOW the pineapples were DELICIOUS! You can barely find a place that sells fresh and tasty pineapples; so I highly recommend EATS.

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed 26 June 2017 via mobile

My husband,grandson and his girlfriend ate there on June 11, 2017. It is very near our Kimpton hotel.The food was good. We were seated quickly and the cafe was busy. It appears to be a local favorite on Seven mile beach. Would definitely go back.

Reviewed 25 June 2017

I'm so confused on all the good reviews. Ordered conch fritters... disgusting. Ordered blackened chicken nachos... tasted like rubber. I feel they nuked the chicken in the microwave too long.... sent it back for the French Dip sandwich.... so greasy you can see the grease dripping off the food. The little we did eat... we feel so sick. Our best advice is to stay away... so many other great choices. A positive note, the waitress was nice.

Date of visit: June 2017
EatsLegendzYoshis, Manager at Eats Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2017

Hello, we are sorry you did not enjoy your time with us. I will pass along your comments to our Management and the kitchen. As you mentioned, we get hundreds of 5 star reviews every year and have been in the hospitality business for 30 years, so your experience is not common. We apologize for your experience.

Reviewed 19 June 2017

We had a nice breakfast and we all enjoyed it. I had a fish Omelet just I have never had one. One for me is enough. If didn't seem to work for breakfast. I glad I did try it. The rest of the family had a great breakfast. The service and location worked well for us