“Breakfast ”

Dollys Tea Rooms & Cafe
Ranked #2 of 8 Restaurants in Castlederg
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Fabulous food, great breakfast menu. Staff are always lovely. Great ambiance and very relaxing. I thorough enjoy going to Dolly’s Tea Rooms, a real treat.

1  Thank Jack1979123

Reviewed 6 December 2017 via mobile

I stopped in Dolly's for a quick snack. It was bright and well laid out. Our food was very enjoyable and reasonable price wise. Overall a very nice place to stop for a meal. Service was very good as well. I will call again.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Dolly's is a nice spot for lunch or breakfast. Food is fresh and tasty and the kitchen will try and accomodate your every wish. I can easily recommend it!

Reviewed 17 August 2017 via mobile

I stopped by earlier today at 1pm. First time in Dollys. Went to the counter, two girls behind counter, admittedly busy preparing food, but no acknowledgment or greeting from either of them. Stood there for a few more minutes, then took a seat, assuming it must be seat service. Still no acknowledgement. Eventually a tall man came over and without looking at me, asked had I ordered yet,to which I said No. He brought over a menu and quickly left again.
When he came back to take my order, I asked if I could pay by card. He said "No. Minimum purchase of £10" and started to walk away. I asked if there was a cash machine nearby he said "Across the road", and turned his back away from me again.
At which point I got up at left and didn't return. I was appalled at his lack of professionalism. At no point did I feel my presence or custom was welcomed in Dollys. There's no excuse for it. The staff need to go to training for basic customer service manners.
For all the reviews I read, I find it hard to credit this place with any praise, because as a first time customer there I have never experienced such poor service, and unfriendly, unwelcomimg staff.

annemarie533, Owner at Dollys Tea Rooms & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 20 August 2017

This Customer came in when the Cafe was full and expected to be served First asked for soup & wheaten bread £2.95 asked if we took credit cards and was advised only over a £10 spend seemed happy enough to go across the road to a cash machine, we reserved a table for her and set it out held it and She did not come back. She looked very stressed and was rude to our staff which we do not accept from anyone..She was not in our premises for more than 5 minutes

Reviewed 11 March 2017

very friendly staff you get planty of tea very good food lovely place what more can i ask for if your in castlederg and looking for a good place to eat i would recommend Dollys Tea Rooms & Cafe the food is so beautiful a very clean place as well i would say it is the best place in town and hope to be back in again soon as i live a few mins from the place

annemarie533, Owner at Dollys Tea Rooms & Cafe, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Many Thanks for the positive review Stephen we enjoy having you and your family visit us almost as much as you enjoy eating here.