Gordian Terrace(Virgin Gorda)(Great Value!)
US$231
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$223
Fort Burt Hotel(Road Town)
US$134
US$109
  • Pool
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$138/night.

• Breakfast included
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
  • Beachfront
All reviewspirate shownorth soundbeach bargrocery storebitter end yacht club isrented a carsmall refrigeratorstayed longerday tripdocklaundryspaslipsailboatislandlunchreggae
Reviewed 7 August 2016

Situated on North Sound, up on the hill, rooms dominate a breathtaking view. Compound has Marina, buoys, shops, restaurants, laundromat, spa and grocery store. Limited mobility or wheelchair bound individuals would have difficulties getting around. Rooms are basic with TV, Cable, coffee making, air condition, safe, ironing equipment and small refrigerator. Rooms are clean and housekeeping came daily to change linens. Power outages where frequent in the four days during our stay. Fortunately there is a generator. Everyone was friendly and our requests were taken care of fast and efficiently. Wi-Fi worked fine most of the time to check emails and simple searches. Never had hot water, but it was fine after a hot day in the sun. Will stay here again and will recommend to friends with low expectations for a reasonable rate.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 July 2016

I stay at Leverick on the way to and from our family beach cottage on North Sound, and the staff and service are always top notch. From managers Nick and Monica to Donna and Letica in the office, Harris, Laverne and Shanika in the restaurant, Ali and Tita at the bar, and Tito, Troy and Leroy at the fuel dock, everyone is friendly and great.

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 15 June 2016

I'll start with what is good, and then talk about all the ways it could be better.

GOOD:

1. The restaurant at Leverick Bay (upstairs) is excellent.

2. The location of the hotel is OK. Although there's no real beach, it has a marina with lots of yachts, and it's somewhat scenic.

NEEDS TO BE IMPROVED:

1. If you want a quiet place, definitely stay somewhere else on the island! We found it difficult to sleep, as it was extraordinarily loud. Trash trucks came at about 6 am almost every day, and for some reason, they sometimes stayed for 45 minutes, making really loud noises. Worst of all, we came on a Friday night (after a long journey from the states), and there was a massive weekly party that raged until the middle of the night. I was wearing noise canceling headphones, trying to drown out the cacophony, but it was useless. Leverick is not a place to enjoy a peaceful holiday.

2. The hotel itself is not very scenic. You might think that it would be gorgeous because there are distant views of the water, but almost all of the rooms overlook a big parking lot (where those trash trucks and other cars come in.)

I wish I could say more positive things about this place, but honestly I wouldn't recommend it at all. I don't expect much from a hotel, and I'm not looking for luxury (it's not like I was hoping for the Four Seasons). But peace, quiet, and serenity are things that I would wish for on a vacation. They aren't here.

• Stayed: April 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Alisco
Reviewed 9 June 2016

I loved staying here. I highly recommend a car if you want to see the rest of Virgin Gorda as you are kind of isolated on one end but the views are amazing on the drive over as well as from the rooms. Taxi rates will add up quickly. It's a great place to unwind and watch boats come in/out and just to basically unwind. The drinks and food are both very good as well. It's very quiet at night and I slept very well each night. The nightly rates on the hotel are great!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 6 June 2016

I have been there and will return!! The staff are great and the Friday night is the best night out for all ages! The food was excellent to! Loads of fun for the kid's to! I can say that you won't be disappointed!! It's a must!

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family