Travelocity
Destinia.com
Hotels.com
travelup.com
All reviews beach drops our honeymoon sugar mill sea turtles fitness center picnic lunch beach service boat ride infinity pool couples massage the resort offers great resort private beach beach front hiking trails paddle boards spent a week
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I didn't actually stay at this hotel so I can't comment on the property (although it looks amazing), but the spa is second to none. Double infinity pool overlooking the ocean. The massage was the best I've had and the massage room had a view of the ocean. Once the massage started, the doors were opened and you could hear the ocean. Needless to say, I feel asleep. A truly relaxing experience. And it's not that much more expensive than a massage in the States.

Date of stay: February 2021
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I use spa as a verb. As in, “I spa”- so when I say this was a beautiful experience, I hope you’ll trust me. It was everything you would expect from an establishment such as this- hibiscus tea to start, cold towels, robes, locker room, wine in the private pool afterwards. My partner and I tried their Couples Massage MasterClass and our teacher, Hazel, did an exceptional job. She was sweet, informative and natural. We appreciated the comfort and attention and would highly recommend this unique offering.

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

My wife and I scheduled our trip to LDB as soon as our 2nd needles came out of our arms. Occupancy was low while we were there but seemed to be picking up. Our room was right on the beach and the scenery was breathtaking. We had to quarantine for one day, but with that view it was easy. Our accommodations in a Beachfront Cottage were first rate. Food at all 3 restaurants on property was excellent. But what made our stay truly special was the people at the resort. Our butlers were extremely helpful, but not intrusive. All of the restaurant, housekeeping, in-room dining staff (as well as others we met on the island) were very friendly and seemed genuinely happy to help us. And a special shout out to Jason, the tennis pro, who got me an invite to play in the Virgin Gorda Cup at Necker Island. What a treat!

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts
3  Thank lkdrill
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Excellent dinner. Mostly small plates. Tuna tartar, eggplant and zucchini empanadas and ribs were excellent. Yummy sticky bread pudding. Lovely beachside location. Definitely will return on a future trip.

2  Thank 12soup-er
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My wife and I celebrated our anniversary on the island. Undrea, our main butler was amazing! Due to Covid-19 we were quarantined for a couple days at the beginning of the trip. Undrea was wonderful and getting everything from an additional refrigerator to running to the market for us for snacks. Without her I don't think we would consider returning to the island.

Review collected in partnership with Rosewood Hotels & Resorts