All reviewsmeal planrum punchlobsterwater sportslow seasonsan juanhog heavenscuba divingworld classboat tripgorgeous viewsbitter endbayspabathsresortcaribbean
Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

This was before the hurricane and I have seen on tv terrible damage to the vegetation and some buildings. That said when this is reopened it has to be recommended as one of the best beach hotels anywhere. A lovely beach with great staff, nice rooms, nice restaurants and wonderful access to many beautiful diving sites

Stayed: April 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank imbapak
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

Of all the places that I have visited Little Dix Bay resort make me undesired to rated number 1 or 2 destination. From the villa on the beach, the 3 amazing restaurants, the tranquility beach to the top of the hill Spa with his breathtaking views and endless pools is one of those places that you mark to go back. The food is delicious can be eating steak and lobster every day with the meal plan, wish I recommend since there is no much to do or places to eat on the island, other than to spend a day at one of the untouchable beaches. Save a day to spend at the Baths.
Just hope that they have not sufered to much damages with Irma and they will able to reopen soon. Can wait to go back and see the remodeled resort.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Antonio B
Reviewed 13 September 2017

Stayed here in 2015 with my husband in September for a short trip. Location is wonderful. Enjoyed the quite beach since it was low season, only 8 people were on the beach including us. The Spa is the best in the Caribean.Hotel provides private charters to the area beaches, what an amazing trip.Afternoon tea is a must!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Andrea L
Reviewed 19 August 2017

Wonderful place for a couples get away. Very quiet and secluded. Had our anniversary dinner on the beach under the moon and stars. Staff was amazing and accommodating. Highly recommended. The rooms were elegant and I have to mention the spa music playing from a Bose sound system. I actually cam home and bought one for our bedroom! 5+ stars. We were there in August 2013, but forgot to leave a review.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
3  Thank Phyllis S
Reviewed 23 June 2017

This is a late review of my daughters wedding that was held in June, 2004. All arrangements were mainly handled from home and were perfectly executed. We had an excellent turnout given the somewhat difficult trip to get there. The ceremony was excellent, afterwards there were drinks on the patio and then a wonderful dinner. There was a band and we danced well into the evening. Couldn't ask for a better experience.

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family