Of all the places that I have visited Little Dix Bay resort make me undesired to rated number 1 or 2 destination. From the villa on the beach, the 3 amazing restaurants, the tranquility beach to the top of the hill Spa with his breathtaking views and endless pools is one of those places that you mark to go back. The food is delicious can be eating steak and lobster every day with the meal plan, wish I recommend since there is no much to do or places to eat on the island, other than to spend a day at one of the untouchable beaches. Save a day to spend at the Baths.
Just hope that they have not sufered to much damages with Irma and they will able to reopen soon. Can wait to go back and see the remodeled resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay is currently closed for a comprehensive renovation and is scheduled to re-open in late 2017. The iconic Rosewood Little Dix Bay is currently closed for a comprehensive, multi-million dollar restoration, which will be the most substantial beautification project since the resort was founded by Laurance S. Rockefeller over 50 years ago. The restoration will include the complete redesign of the resort’s guestrooms and suites, its three restaurants and overall enhancements to the resort’s gardens and landscaping. New York City-based Meyer Davis Studio will lead the restoration, working alongside Miami-based architectural firm OBMI. Together these agencies will honor Laurance S. Rockefeller’s unique vision of a luxurious hideaway set amidst the pristine backdrop of Virgin Gorda. The renewal will bring about a new level of sophistication in keeping with the natural setting, whilst introducing brand new signature suites for the ultimate in relaxation and style. A rebuilt Beach Grill will offer a one-of-a-kind beach dining experience, while the iconic Pavilion and Sugar Mill buildings will remain intact but will feature extended indoor/outdoor dining areas. Guests will also enjoy an elevated arrival experience and the resort’s vibrant tropical gardens will be enhanced with new lighting, signage and improved access to Little Dix Bay beach. The renovation will also bring the addition of new restaurant concepts for The Pavilion, Beach Grill and Sugar Mill; new world-class amenities; elevated service standards and an increased focus on sustainability. Upon reopening towards the end of 2017, Rosewood Little Dix Bay will reaffirm its legacy as the Caribbean’s leading luxury resort. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia so you can book your Rosewood Little Dix Bay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rosewood Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Gorda
- Little Dix Bay Resort
- Little Dix Bay Virgin Islands
- Little Dix Bay Hotel Virgin Islands