6 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Expedia.comUS$167
Booking.comUS$183
PricelineUS$183
StayForLongUS$278
Orbitz.comUS$167
ZenHotels.comUS$345
All reviews rum sebastians bvi island caribbean
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 January 2021 via mobile

We ate brunch at Sebastian’s today. It was the best meal we’ve eaten on our 2 week vacation. Chef Esposito cooked an exquisite lobster for us among other items. The highlight of the meal was chef previewing the lobster and discussing how we’d like it cooked while displaying this beautiful 5 lbs crustacean. It was a scene out of central casting with Esposito, clad in all whites, positioned against the backdrop of apple bay as wave crash along the shore and Jost Van Dyke glistened in the distance. Sebastian's is a must do for anyone vacationing in the islands!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank jduskin
Reviewed 20 December 2020

I had to travel to Tortola for a funeral. There is a 4 day quarantine in place and my family and I stayed at Sebastians. Before arriving I had slight concerns as with the quarantine, I knew I would not be able to leave and was not sure if they would have things we would need unexpectedly. I am happy to say that the stay was very comfortable. The staff put forth their greatest effort to make us comfortable and accommodate us in various ways. The food was excellent, especially the lobster mac and cheese! Assistance was just a Whatsapp call away. The staff were very friendly and understanding. I would definitely stay here again and recommended it to anyone traveling to the BVI. The ocean is only a few steps away and is a beautiful backdrop to the restaurant they had on site. Book a stay at Sebastians, trust me, you won't be disappointed!

Date of stay: December 2020
1  Thank 881tashat
Reviewed 27 February 2020

Great location and wonderful people. Not a 5 because the shower water was cold! Everything else was very nice. The Sebastian's Rum was sensational and I didn't even know I liked Rum. Food was readily available right at the resort.

Date of stay: December 2019
3  Thank Gretchen B
Reviewed 21 February 2020

We had come off a boat and were spending our last night in the BVI before flying home. Sebastians was perfect. Great shower, lovely beds and aircon. The food was some of the best we'd had on the trip and the staff were lovely. The food, while expensive (that's normal for the BVI) wasn't as expensive as we'd experienced elsewhere. The only downside if you can call it is that you are a bit isolated and if you have small children, the beach is a bit rocky before you get to the sand. I'm not sure I'd want to stay here for more than a couple of nights. You really need a car to get around the island and that's worth doing. Airport is the other end but in easy reach from here. Would def. recommend.

Room tip: The nicest rooms overlook the sea and have a balcony with seats and a table.
Date of stay: February 2020
3  Thank BellIrelandia
Reviewed 12 February 2020

We needed a place to stay one night before we got on the chartered catamaran. The rooms were clean and roomy and the beds were comfortable. We ate breakfast and dinner there and sat at the bar. The view was amazing. There isn't a beach, but there is a courtyard and some chairs on top of the wall you could sit in.

Room tip: We had a garden room but there were rooms with views of the water
Date of stay: January 2020