“Pizza On The Beach”

Ranked #51 of 155 Restaurants in Tortola
Price range: US$7 - US$35
Cuisines: Barbecue, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Description: Paradise Club Bar Lounge & Restaurant opens daily, find the best nightlife in BVI.
Reviewed 3 December 2016

Located directly on Cane Garden Bay this beach bar/restaurant has great wood fired pizza, grilled conch and cold beer. We will try other items on the menu soon.

Reviewed 28 April 2016 via mobile

A great place to drink the afternoon away! Jen is a fun bartender and a wealth of information regarding expat life on the island. Perfect spot for people watching.

Reviewed 10 August 2015

I live in Tortola, have for 16 years. However we do not get out to Cane Garden Bay as often as we should. The beach and sunset sell themselves but this little gem should not be missed. The pizza, nachos and wings were great (a little slow but it is off season) giant jinga on beach a huge hit with my 7 year old daughter. Stop on by and you will not be disappointed

Reviewed 21 July 2015 via mobile

Beautiful spot! The most amazing view that I have seen. Lovely staff and it's great that you can get 2 drinks for $7! Will be back for sure x

Reviewed 24 June 2015

We were a party of 7. I went to the bar to order a drink and the lady bartender was so rude, I wanted to leave. However, since there were others in my party to consider, I couldn't leave. I decided to try again. YEP most rude bartender ever. I didn't order anything. when I got back to the table, all my friends were ready to leave. they were all saying the bartender was rude! Ha! I was glad to know it wasn't just me!

2  Thank Donna D