“Still at it!!”

Myett's Garden and Grill
Ranked #15 of 155 Restaurants in Tortola
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine, Bar Scene, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

It may be a pared down menu but Myett’s is still a good stop in Cane Garden Bay. The burger and fries is as good as you’ll find anywhere. Situated right on the beach, this is a great place to relax with a drink and watch the sunset.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Cane Garden Bay is slowly recovering and Myett's is back and serving great drinks and food. Bar area looks great and restaurant and gift shop and in full swing. If you are in the area or on charter, stop here for great food, drinks and staff.

Reviewed 15 July 2018

We were so pleased to find our favorite beach bar and restaurant staff remain and are doing well at Myetts following last year's hurricanes. It was a treat to get reacquanted with Vishaal, Ernestine, Lorraine, and owners Kareem and Valerie again.

Food is consistently excellent albeit a limited menu for now - sounds like will be back to full 3 meal service once their hotel is rebuilt in November 2018. Don't miss Tuesday night BBQ.

Drinks are as good as you'll find anywhere and we found prices haven't changed since our last stay 4 years ago. Vishaal's Painkiller is, well, killer!

Cane Garden Bay beach is literally at the foot of the steps from the bar and the beach......well no question why it is called the best beach on Tortola. Crystal clear water morphing from white of the sand through every color of turquoise and blue you can imagine as it gently slopes away from the water line.

Marvelous.

Reviewed 4 July 2018

During our trip to BVI I kept seeing places that advertised ribs as a seemingly local cuisine. I didn't think of trying it the first few days because I've had great BBQ and might be disappointed. Boy was I wrong. These ribs were cooked to perfection, fall off the bone perfect, and the tropical BBQ sauce was one of the best BBQ sauces I've had in my life. It was amazing, from the first bite to the last. I wish I could buy their BBQ sauce by the jar, it was that good.

The service was spot on and the location on the beach was stellar. If you're in the area, Myett's is a must try.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Hit Myett’s for a morning liquid brunch with friends on our sailing cruise. Wi-Fi was very good even out to the tables on the beach.
Kenny Chesney drink special is a good starter for 10am. Highly recommended.

Stayed long enough to eat some lunch. The mahi sandwich was overdone but has potential if cooked right. Add a big basket of fries to soak up some of the painkillers and other mixed drinks.

I highly recommend this place for a great beach, great beach bar, and good times with friends.