“Some of the best ribs I've ever had!”

Myett's Garden and Grill
Ranked #14 of 156 Restaurants in Tortola
Cuisines: Caribbean
Good for: Bar Scene, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 4 July 2018

During our trip to BVI I kept seeing places that advertised ribs as a seemingly local cuisine. I didn't think of trying it the first few days because I've had great BBQ and might be disappointed. Boy was I wrong. These ribs were cooked to perfection, fall off the bone perfect, and the tropical BBQ sauce was one of the best BBQ sauces I've had in my life. It was amazing, from the first bite to the last. I wish I could buy their BBQ sauce by the jar, it was that good.

The service was spot on and the location on the beach was stellar. If you're in the area, Myett's is a must try.

Reviewed 30 June 2018 via mobile

Hit Myett’s for a morning liquid brunch with friends on our sailing cruise. Wi-Fi was very good even out to the tables on the beach.
Kenny Chesney drink special is a good starter for 10am. Highly recommended.

Stayed long enough to eat some lunch. The mahi sandwich was overdone but has potential if cooked right. Add a big basket of fries to soak up some of the painkillers and other mixed drinks.

I highly recommend this place for a great beach, great beach bar, and good times with friends.

Reviewed 25 June 2018

8 of us descended upon Myett's like a hurricane at 3:30, way earlier than our 7:30 reservation, simply because it started raining.....hard. We informed Loraine we were early and had no other place to go because of the torrential downpour and she immediately began bringing painkillers and beer. We were not the easiest of customers being buzzed and energetic and one of us even had to apologize to Loraine, yet she was an absolutely polite pro. She arranged to have our table near the piano player as our captain was a jazz musician and we ate there while dancing, drinking and making merriment. Everyone fully enjoyed the dinner but the key lime pie was the winner. And Loraine...well let's just say we owe her one. We will be back.

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Took my adult kids and husband here for Father’s Day and they had a special menu! The T-bone steak and ribs were very good!! Drinks were delicious and service was great. Got to spend a few hours relaxing on the beach after lunch and water was beautiful!!! So happy to see things coming back from the devastation of Irma!! The people of Tortola are so happy and kind and should be an inspiration to all!!!!!!!

Reviewed 27 May 2018

We ate three meals at Myett's. With the hurricane damage there was not much else open close by. We had amazing service when we sat at the bar. Had the ceasar salad with mahi mahi. The pizza was only "OK". The crust did not have much flavor. On the other meals the waitress brought us wrong drinks and an incorrect order, but the food and drinks were tasty and reasonably priced.

Date of visit: May 2018