“Friendly, fast service and great food!”
Review of Piazza Pascal

Piazza Pascal
Ranked #8 of 70 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: US$10 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 18 May 2017

My husband and I tend to try a lot of restaurants to find that one special place to recommend. Well, we found it here! We were warmly greeted by Donna and Lluna, who knew exactly who we were once they heard the name the reservations were under. A name you don't forget haha. We were taken to a intimate, romantic table upstairs, exactly what we were looking for in terms of the romantic dinner we had planned.
What we loved about the service, was how these 2 ladies worked together so well, there wasn't the spirit of competition between them like you usually have between servers at other restaurants. They really made us feel like they genuinely cared about our evening.
We ordered appetizers, and when they came, Lluna kindly brought an extra set of plates so we could share the appetizers up (her idea ha). And they were delicious!
We both ordered something different for the main course, my husband had veal and I had Gnocchi... I spelled it correct but still cannot pronounce it!
It was absolutely melt-in-your-mouth delicious!
When it was time for dessert, they brought my tiramisu with a beautiful sparkle stick as it was a special night for us... It was truly a nice touch, made our night even more fun and romantic, thank you ladies!

We will definitely be back here, and are recommending to all our friends!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,039)

Reviewed 18 May 2017

Was delighted to come back to Piazza Pascal this trip. The Insalata Fruitti de Mare was a perfect starter. The Veal scaloppini was delicious. Not only is the food superb but the open air seating on the second level is heavenly. Thank you Donna for a great night as always.

Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

My wife and I loved Piazza Pascal. Donna was very friendly and made us feel very welcomed. We had the bruschetta, lasagna, and shrimp scampi. All was very delicious. We were able to sit at a table upstairs. Very quaint and romantic. Very reasonably priced! Also enjoyed complimentary limoncello!

Reviewed 12 May 2017

This Detroit couple has a good thing going in Grand Case - very good Italian food in an area inundated with French cuisine. Don't get me wrong, the French restaurants are fabulous, but you get a little tired of the same thing night after night and Piazza Pascal is a delicious way to go off the reservation, so to speak.

Great location, friendly service, romantic atmosphere (you don't need a sea view to have a romantic meal) and very good food.

Reviewed 5 May 2017

Donna and Pascale made us feel like we were guests in their home. Since we ate in the second floor dining room, the breeze off the ocean was beautiful. Service was well timed. Dishes were well prepared