“Prix Fixe menu was a great deal!”

La Villa Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 70 Restaurants in Grand Case
Cuisines: French
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 25 July 2017

We had dinner here with another couple on the prix fixe menu - if I recall correctly it was $35 Euros for an appetizer, entree and dessert with no exceptions. I had mussels gratinee that were perfectly cooked with just enough bread crumbs for a little texture, and butter and garlic. I would definitely order them again. For dinner I had a coconut crusted grouper in a curry sauce, It was a little sweet for me, but perfectly cooked. a spicier sauce would have made it amazing. You cannot go wrong with any of the desserts but I think the rhubarb Napoleon was the best of what we ordered. The staff couldn't have been more gracious.

1  Thank JakenSydsmom
Write a ReviewReviews (2,326)

Reviewed 23 July 2017

We go very often to St. Martin and sometimes go to La Villa. This week we went with the whole family in a party of 11. The food was absolutely delicious and some of the group voted it to be the best of our one week trip. The Magret de Canard was superb, with a poivre sauce and the Coconut Panna Cota with Mango sauce dessert was the best I've ever had. Just great! It's a must if you enjoy French Cuisine!

1  Thank FromSaoPaulo
Reviewed 17 July 2017 via mobile

Just returned from St. Maarten. La Villa was a memorable mean. Great service, amuse bouche, and after dinner libations! Delicious!

1  Thank TROWE39850
Reviewed 15 July 2017 via mobile

I just returned from one of the most spectacular dinners I have ever had! On our last day in Grand Case we decided to have dinner at one of the adorable restaurants here rather than cook in our villa or go to the LOLOs.

We chose the prix fix option for $50 per person. Our waiter JC was excellent and just as perfect as the food. He helped us with our selections, gave excellent advice and made us laugh.

I chose the lobster ravioli, sea bass and had the profiteroles for dessert. Although everything was delicious, the lobster ravioli was my favorite. My sister had the escargot and the beef and also the profiteroles for dessert. I tasted some of my sister's beef and it was outrageously good.

We will never forget this meal because the food was so incredible. The presentation was perfect, the portions were exactly right and the price was great too.

Make sure you include this restaurant in your visit to Grand Case. You will not be disappointed. This restaurant exceeded my expectations.

2  Thank SCTaz
Reviewed 13 July 2017 via mobile

We had dinner at La Ville. The owner was very friendly as well as the staff

The food was fantastic. Our most wonderful dinner in the island.

The fish was fresh, I highly recommend the wahoo carpaccio. Out of this world!!!! For real. The had a special which was a coconut crusted grouper. Never had such tasty food.

We were treated to a champagne glass on the house as well as aperitif after dinner

A must go place while in the island.

2  Thank MichaelBrener