Stayed 3 weeks in ocean and garden view rooms, couple with infant baby.
- secluded, very quiet area
- the beach (few steps from room) and water (clear and bright)
- view from ocean view room
- personnel friendliness
- quick reaction for guests requests
- well-equipped rooms: Mitsubishi a/c - powerful/quiet, kitchen – all BOSH (full size fridge, top and oven). Everything in a room works perfectly.
- everyday room cleaning and towels replacing. The floors should be cleaned a bit more thoroughly, though.
- shower with fancy/massaging floor
- stable wi-fi (5 mbps up/down; ping 110 ms). No problem video streaming/skyping.
- manager Lynn – problem solving person, very kind and professional.
- reception equipped with desktops and printer
- airport is in 30 minutes.
- hotel’s restaurant meals have average quality and overpriced
- hotel not offering weekly prices
MY RATING (from 1 to 5):
Location - 5
Front desk - 5
Room - 5
Room Cleaning - 4
Internet - 5
Price/quality - 4
This hotel is recommended to my fellow tourists looking for relaxing holiday.More
- Free Wifi
- Free parking