“Best restaurant on the island”
Review of Spiga Restaurant

Spiga Restaurant
Ranked #5 of 41 Restaurants in Grand Case
Price range: US$28 - US$42
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Spiga restaurant, now celebrating its 20th anniversary , serves authentic, modern Italian cuisine with friendly and professional service. Discover a selection of International wines along with the freshest ingredients. Chose the intimate porch for al fresco dining or dine in air-conditioned comfort in 2 dining rooms. Large tables and groups welcome.
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

we just traveled to St. Martin in April & we went to eat at Spiga twice. The food is AMAZING. The staff is very friendly & attentive. This is a must if you go there! You won't be disappointed

Date of visit: April 2021
Write a reviewReviews (1,235)

Reviewed 7 May 2021

Spiga never disappoints. Very relaxing and comfortable ambiance with friendly and professional staff along with excellent food.

Every bite of food is just a perfect combination of flavors and textures. They also have a great selection of wine that pairs perfectly with their dishes.

Normally well cooked steak tastes like cardboard to me. Unfortunately, my mother prefers her beef on the well cooked side, yet they were able to cook her order of beef medallion to perfection. It was perfectly tender and juicy and well flavored. All the other entrees and appetizers were just as perfectly executed.

Can’t wait to go back again.

Date of visit: May 2021
Reviewed 5 May 2021 via mobile

Spiga remains one of the top ten restaurants on St Martin. Cuisine and service remain excellent. We enjoyed our dining experience again this year. Thank you Lara for your hospitality!

Reviewed 30 April 2021

Spiga is an absolutely delicious Italian restaurant, true Italian food non of the American American Bs we have in USA. One of my favorite places to eat on the island and I would even say in North America .., brings me back to Rome with the tastes. You truly cannot go wrong with anything you order.. the chef is amazing and the lady running the place is super kind.
If you want a true taste of Italy this place is a must. If you want fabulous food this place is a must. If you want romantic and calm atmosphere again a must.
Spiga I wish I could take you back home with me, but will be my first stop when I return to the island

Reviewed 25 April 2021

We love Gran Case, and Spiga anchors the strip, located around the corner of the main drag. All the appitizer pastas were great. Had cappacio for the first time and it was delicious. Entre was the beef tenderloin with asparagus and mushroom risotto. We had a great waitress and had a nice chat with the manager. Everyone enjoyed the meal.