7 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$514
Official HotelUS$514
PricelineUS$514
TravelocityUS$514
Agoda.comUS$514
TripadvisorUS$514
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 10 June 2021

I had the pleasure of being one of the first guests to stay at The Morgan Resort & Spa with 5 other friends. We initially had reservations on the French side of the island, and the day we arrived, we learned they had implemented an 8 o’clock curfew on the French side. My friend heard The Morgan was going to open and made a call to the hotel. Although they were not yet open, Ozzie was kind enough to allow a few of us to go for a tour. The decision to move to The Morgan was a no brainer. The staff was accommodating and the hotel and amenities were beautiful.

We moved to The Morgan on opening day (June 1, 2021) and we were not disappointed. As with anything that is brand new, there are learning curves and kinks. However, the flexibility, collaboration, responsiveness and friendliness of the staff overshadowed any kinks, which were immediately addressed.

A special shout out to: Ray, Stewart, Armani, Ozzie, Benjamin Franklin, Leo, Escarline, Deanna, Fabiana, Francien, Alex, Kenny, Ravi and Sue. I may have missed a few and can honestly say - overall, the staff is amazing and the hotel is beautiful!!

We look forward to returning!!

1  Thank Jade V
Sabrina Laurence, Revenue Management at The Morgan Resort Spa & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hello Jade, spectacular is to read such a nice review and great compliments about our staff and thank you for recommending us. Please come back anytime soon. We'll be waiting for you with open arms!

Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

I am used to come in Sint Maarten.
Morgan is simply the best one I’ve been to !
The staff is incredibly available. The view from my room was amazing. The restaurant has a very interesting menu, the meat I ordered was super tasty.
Do not hesitate. Book and enjoy your stay !

I also saw a familly with kids at the pool. They were having great fun with the water slide !

Location is also very good with best beaches, airport, and good restaurants very close !

Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GregoryD842

Hi Gregory, we are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to read your words about the culinary experience and the service at the property I will definitely pass the comments to the Chef. Thank you for recommending us and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2021

i went to the Morgan for the grand opening this place is fabulous the service the restaurant and the cocktails was perfect . thank you all for this beautiful moment if you need to spend amazing vacations in SXM, about me is the best choice
AXELL

1  Thank AXELL972

Hello Axell, we appreciate the comments about your stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed this beautiful moment. We hope to see you again soon!