Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Booking.comUS$431
TripadvisorUS$431
Official HotelUS$431
PricelineUS$431
TravelocityUS$431
ZenHotels.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 7 June 2021 via mobile

I am used to come in Sint Maarten.
Morgan is simply the best one I’ve been to !
The staff is incredibly available. The view from my room was amazing. The restaurant has a very interesting menu, the meat I ordered was super tasty.
Do not hesitate. Book and enjoy your stay !

I also saw a familly with kids at the pool. They were having great fun with the water slide !

Location is also very good with best beaches, airport, and good restaurants very close !

Date of stay: June 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank GregoryD842
Sabrina Laurence, Revenue Management at The Morgan Resort Spa & Village, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Hi Gregory, we are so happy to know that you enjoyed your stay. It was a pleasure to read your words about the culinary experience and the service at the property I will definitely pass the comments to the Chef. Thank you for recommending us and we will see you again soon!

Reviewed 2 June 2021

i went to the Morgan for the grand opening this place is fabulous the service the restaurant and the cocktails was perfect . thank you all for this beautiful moment if you need to spend amazing vacations in SXM, about me is the best choice
AXELL

Date of stay: June 2021
1  Thank AXELL972

Hello Axell, we appreciate the comments about your stay. Glad to hear you enjoyed this beautiful moment. We hope to see you again soon!