“AMAZING!”

Ranked #2 of 120 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: Middle Eastern
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: Try it one time & I promise you come a second time. Look us up on Facebook for the full menu & don't forget to hit the like button LittleJerusalemsxmLittle Jerusalem
Reviewed 10 October 2018 via mobile

My friend found Little Jerusalem on TA, so we stopped in this year during our trip to SXM. I have one word for the “special” - AMAZING! It was so good we ate there twice in one week bLittle Jerusalem will now be a must stop during my annual trip to SXM.

Reviewed 6 October 2018 via mobile

Six years ago while in medical school, my friends and I stumbled on Abraham's Little Jerusalem and I've continued to come back. He treated me like a father when I was away from home while making the very best food on the planet. I've tried to find similar food high and low in the US, but nowhere comes even close. Abraham makes awesome food with a big heart -- can't find that anywhere else. :)

Reviewed 4 October 2018 via mobile

Found the restaurant on trip advisor and was not disappointed at all food was made fresh. You ordered from the window but they brought it out to the table. It was excellent. So much so we came back a second time during our trip. Will be looking forward to our next trip so we can go back again.

Reviewed 2 October 2018

This restaurant has a superb ambiance and the food was exceptional.
The service was outstanding and second to none and the staff was extremely friendly.

Reviewed 25 September 2018

We are glad that Abraham was able to get Little Jerusalem open again after the storm. It is tradition for us to go there first as we arrive.

It was good to see that it was packed when we got there. Yes, that means that it takes a little longer for the food to arrive (everything is made to order), but it is worth the wait and a large crowd means it will likely be here when we come back next year.

We didn't do the usual Shwarma this time, but had him prepare the special (which comes with a bottle of wine). WORTH THE WAIT!

I still can't quite place the spice (I swore it was bacon fat, but he wouldn't cook with that), but the shwarma, potatoes, rice, salad, and hummus were great.

If you haven't gone to Little Jerusalem yet, please do. You will enjoy the food and you will feel you are among family. Abraham did chastise me for having the phone out looking at the internet during dinner. Just like home.