“I had the veggie pizza and it was delish!!!”
Review of Pizza Galley

Pizza Galley
Ranked #21 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Price range: US$7 - US$20
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 23 February 2017

Great atmosphere, right on the water and great pizza! I especially liked it because it was dark lighting and you could hear the music.

Reviewed 21 February 2017

My husband and I ate here for the very first time while in St. Maarten, I had read the the reviews on TripAdvisor and decided to give Pizza Galley a try.The food was good and we enjoyed the thin crust pizza. We enjoyed the pretty atmosphere on the marina. Now the negative was the wait staff which were inattentive. I had looked over the menu on TripAdvisor so we ordered drinks, garlic bread and pizza all at once. Our food came and we were eating for about 20 -25 minutes and the waitress did not come back to check on drinks. The sausage was a bit spicy and our drinks were gone. Our waitress was near the register eating and did not look our way. So I went to the bar and ordered a drink myself and was going to pay with cash. The guy at the bar took my order and then did not make our drinks. I went back to bar about ten minutes later and ordered from another bartender who then made our drinks. We were at Pizza Galley on a Tuesday night so they were not super busy. The owner was at table behind us visiting and drinking wine. So the service was a disappointment but the food and atmosphere were nice. It was around 830 to 900 pm and maybe everyone was checked out. My husband and I are both health care providers and don't make it a practice to check out at the end of a long day.

Reviewed 20 February 2017 via mobile

Slow service and mediocre pizza and food. The structure felt like it was going down every time someone walked by. I rather buy frozen pizza and stay home.

JPG177, Owner at Pizza Galley, responded to this reviewResponded 24 February 2017

Sorry you didn't enjoy our beautiful "Dock Setting" on the water, overlooking the Mega Yachts... as for the food I still eat and love our Pizza 4 times a week for the last 20 years and are Winners of Critic awards yearly. Very hard to please everybody, I guess!

J.P.

Reviewed 20 February 2017

Everyone rants and raves over this pizza and we were not as impressed. It was good but not nearly as good as we expected. The staff was great! They were all very friendly and we enjoyed trying this but won't seek it during our next trip.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

We ate here for the 1st time and were very happy with our choice. Excellent food, good service and able to sit looking at the yachts moored in the lagoon.