“Fine dining in paradise”

IZI Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #9 of 119 Restaurants in Simpson Bay
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 1 November 2016

Izi has a very romantic setting. Very calm and proper. The perfect place to get fancy enjoy good drinks and food. I ordered the ravioli and salmon and it was impeccable. The bruschetta was also amazing. Everyone stops by your table to make sure that all is well, and that you enjoy your order. I cant wait for my visit.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,227)

Reviewed 27 October 2016

Great Italian food. Good menu with a variety of offerings and combinations of pasta with various sauces. Everything was fresh, and staff very accommodating. It can fill up fast, so arrive early, or make a reservation. Well worth the trip. Its on Dutch Side, about 10 minute walk from Royal Palm/Pelican area. There is plenty of parking as well if you are driving. Since the opening, I have been here 2 times on every visit to SXM.

Reviewed 26 October 2016 via mobile

Excellent food, wonderful service! Pasta is great with many many pasta choices and includes gluten free options. Chicken Marsala was excellent. Manager and staff treat everyone like a VIP. Went here last year and again this tear and will come back every year.

Reviewed 24 October 2016

I have been in Italy and I love the food how it's prepared and how much love goes into it. I experienced the same at Izi Ristorante and enjoyed my dinner. The service and the wine was also excellent and what I liked the most is that the owner is hosting as well and giving the staff support and training on continuous level. Every dish that came out was superb and the dessert was "heavenly"!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

We have been coming here since the day it opened. Never a complaint! Food is made fresh daily. Sometimes we eat 3 x a week. Deserts R so delicious. No matter what u eat u will be Satisfied. I send many people here and they just love it. Hey go find out yourself and be sure to tell them Ruth sent you.