Let me get right to the point:
* Hallway and room smelled of cigarette smoke and worse yet...sewer. Yes, the sewer had been pumped out that very day! And No, the smell did not go away!
* Very unclean room. Bathrooms had open drain ways, tiles missing, mold and mildew and very old.
* No hot water! Almost No water pressure. Could not take shower.
* One towel, one facecloth and they were very dirty and threadbare. One had blood stain and had hair in it.
* No soap, not even in the kitchen but there was hand sanitizer.
* No hair dryer. No bath mat. Shower curtain stained with mold and mildew.
* Kitchen area very bad shape. Door fell on foot, coffee pot did not work, microwave did not work, no towels, two stove burners encrusted with food and rust. Cast off cutlery, glasses, dishes and cooking utensils.
* Bedside tables falling apart and only one night light working... sorta.
* Beds; thin and uncomfortable. Threadbare linens and old pillows. One per bed.
* No WI FI.
* No "free wine or water"...Cost $10. & $2. (signed posted on fridge...including cost of condoms)
* RESTAURANT UNDER CONSTRUCTION! Sunday morning drilling and banging @7:00 am!
* No parking. Park at own risk across street.
* Party beach. Not family beach. Dirty and not the best St Maarten has to offer.
Nothing good to say about this place. Nada one!More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking