Azure Hotel & Art Studio(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$91
Hotwire.com
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$110/night.

Turquoise Shell Inn(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$181
La Vista Resort(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$118
  • Pool
Atrium Beach Resort and Spa(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$127
  • Pool
Mary's Boon Beach Hotel and Spa(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$138
US$134
Simpson Bay Resort & Marina(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$126
US$121
Baker's Suites(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$116
Commodore Suites(Simpson Bay)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$115
Simpson Bay Suites(Simpson Bay)
US$136
Travel Inn Hotel(Simpson Bay)
US$95
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 8 February 2011

We stayed 2 nights before flying out of the airport. Restaurants are all walkable, grocery 1 block walk, and Simpson Bay beach with beautiful sand is right across the street. Not a crowded beach and I had it all to myself for a while! Susan and Diane will help you with any questions on the area. We had a very comfortable studio room decorated with antiques, kitchen, a deck and great view of the Simpson Lagoon's beautiful yachts. Some are 2 bedrm, with yacht basin view or other rooms look across the road to the beach and the sunset. Renovation going on to add a lovely bakery in front, but did not interfere with the room accommodations.

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank swr
Reviewed 5 February 2011

Was not impressed when i came out of the cab,because the front area is under going repairs,but after going to the reception area and meeting Susan,everything changed. I was warmly welcomed and greeted with a bottle of wine. My room was spacious and clean with a lovely view from the balcony of the ocean. I had a very good night's sleep, the bed was very comfortable. My taxi arrangement was made by Susan when i arrived for airport the next morning. My taxi was right on time and he came to my door to meet me.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled on business
2  Thank reginabelle
Reviewed 3 February 2011

I booked the Liberty Inn as I needed to be close by the yacht club to meet a friend. First impressions were very poor, there is a lot of building work going on at the front of the in and the noise did wake us up with drilling just after 7am! The room was huge and clean with the exception of lots of ants around the sink when you wash the dishes.

Did not particularly like the bed or the feel of the bedding and the room is quite old fashioned in its style. I was expecting a B&B but this is really just a serviced room so missed out on the breakfast element.

i have got to say that you have two natural hosts in Susan and Diane who are very pleasant and are really working hard on doing a great business. Would I go back? Yes but I would wait until the bakery is built at the front of the property and that the unsightly fairground ride is removed from the other side of the property. I think that this little Inn has a great future and many years of welcoming back guests.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Paul-Cup-Scotland
Reviewed 21 January 2011

We arrived a day earlier than we were supposed to, and Susan and Diane were soo helpful in finding us a place to crash for the night. They even drove us over to the hotel we would be staying in, and recommended some restaurants in the area. We always felt at home. In addition, they upgraded our room for free, (we ended up staying in room #2), which had a wonderful view over the lagoon and into the marina. Beautiful room, with antique furnishings, complete with kitchen and fridge. Everything was kept in beautiful condition.

• Stayed: January 2011, travelled as a couple
2  Thank liumax
Reviewed 13 January 2011

I spent a week staying at the Libberty Inn, and I was always comfortable there. My room was clean, comfortable, and big, also has wifi in the building.
The location was great, right opposite the beach, and on the main road walking distance to lots of resturants and bars.
I would certainly stay there again if the opportunity comes along.

• Stayed: January 2011